Looking for 2 day CE guild

Class/Spec: Enhance Shaman (can play all shaman specs but prefer enhance) / DPS DK
Faction: Alliance
Cleared: 5/8M Vault / 3/9M Aberrus / 5/9M Amirdrassil

I can provide links to profiles in pms. The forms will not let me post them.

Availability: prefer a 2-day raiding guild, Available Monday-Thursday 7pm to 1am CST. Looking for about 8 hours a week raiding

I have played WoW on and off since its release. I have achieved CE’s, Gladiator, and server firsts throughout multiple expansions. I have raided hardcore and in a more casual environments. My regular core has retired from WoW back in shadowlands. I raided a bit of dragonflight but kept running into guilds disbanding after we killed the next boss. I eventually got tired of looking and I was enjoying Mythic+. I eventually stopped looking for the next raid team. I want to return to raiding TWW.

I am looking for a team that wants to push CE and actively wants to engage in Mythic+. A team that uses their raiding time efficiently and is well prepared for the evening. I am looking for a balanced raid team with a core spot available for an Enhance Shaman or DPS DK.

I do not have logs for either of these characters as I did not maintain them in Dragonflight. However, I have mained both these classes through multiple expansions. They are not something I am unfamiliar with playing at a high level. I will be maintaining both to a high level throughout this expansion

If you have any questions please message me on Discord. PM Xastin on discord