Lookin for some old school Alex folks

Yo. It’s that time of the year again, where I get nostalgic and wax poetic about the ‘good old days’ knowing damn well they were still kinda trash. But the folks made the days worth it.

Anyways, lookin to track down old school Onyx players, namely Gloomcookie, Sixis, Bombfury, Swifty, Phase and Lana. Not opposed to some of the other folks I ran with and against. Oh and I guess that trash rogue Kitheda too… wherever they are.

Are we talking just Horde side?

Mostly, but wouldn’t mind tracking down some of the old school allies that were heavy in pvp either.

Man, I feel like I’m part of an archaeological dig sometimes when I try to piece together what guilds and people were like in 2006. Pretty wild to see “Darknova” and “Is A Living Legend” even now. I was only with Onyx for about its first year, but it was a wild ride hoisting so many to R14 in that time.

I’m all in on classic these days.

My sis Swiftkill still plays, but she took the free transfer to Ghostlands with me some time ago, and has not stopped doing PVP all this time. I recognize the other names in the list, but I’m unsure where they are these days. Swifty has kept up with more folks than I have.

If you (or anyone else playing here in 2006) happens to see this, I would love to hear your story. Can’t really get it from internet searches anymore. We didn’t have the spotlight, and much of what was once written has rotten away without much fanfare.

I still think about it maybe year or so; I’ll be back again no doubt reaching out again.

Bnet: SaxxonPike#1767
-Bombfury / Onyx