Lookin' for a few good Dwarfs!

Long story short my server was once a Dwarf rp haven with dwarf-only guilds everywhere. With the death of world pvp those days are long gone. Emerald Dream is a ghost town for the most part.

After trying multiple times to create my own Dwarf-only guild that will focus on PVE I have not been successful. I understand why people dont want to leave their own guild so I have decided to start a community instead that would be for dwarfs looking to run m+ with other dwarfs and enjoy some light rp along the way.

If you are still playing retail and are interested, drop a reply and maybe we can bring the might of the Dawi back to Azeroth once again.

I’m still around on one Dwarf or another. Though I don’t think I have any on Emerald Dream.

1 Like

Community is cross realm so it’s fine. I’ll send you an invite later when I log on.

There are definitely enough interested dwarves on ED. There’s the longtime dwarf guild Clan Battlehammer who are still very active.

1 Like

Theres a few guilds on moon-guard that are heavy into dwarf rp. But mostly they are focused on rp, not somuch pve. ( though they are not very active either soo, that may explain some things).

1 Like

CBH doesn’t have much interest in PVE for the most part although I do have on of their members running m+ with me and in the community. I will send you an invite next time I log on and you can stick around if you’re interested. Wont be on today but maybe tomorrow.