Looked at tier sets and oh boy

They are uninspired, dull, bland, and have no thought or creativity behind them.It needs to be alot better, if the person in charge of these tier sets is making anything else,i can already see what it will be like.

2 Likes

Are we talking look or set bonuses?

The earlier set bonuses tend to be pretty low effort in an expansion, and I imagine they’re not trying to throw more has onto the fire of the talent tree redesigns. Which I don’t blame them.

2 Likes

Why have them at all then?man stop making excuses they are bad.

2 Likes

That’s my question too.

Looks wise, I hate them all. They aren’t class themed and I don’t want to look like Deathwing or a rock.

Bonus wise, they shouldn’t be insane bonuses. No one’s class should have to depend on tier.

10 Likes

What’re you expecting?

Warrior 2pc: Every time you critically hit, you hear the words EMOTIONAL DAMAGE
Warrior 4pc: Once every 5 minutes, you hear a light fart noise.

See I’m the opposite, I like how the armor is themed to the raid itself. I mean it kind of takes me out of the raid if say we were fighting Shadow-themed villains but somehow the armor for a paladin would be shimmering with Light and brightly colored…

7 Likes

…so, are we talking look or set bonus?

Edit to add: They’re back by popular demand. Look at past expansions, the set bonuses at the start aren’t super crazy. And as Thallia said, no class should be dependent on the tier set to function. You’re also over looking the fact Dragonflight completely redid the talents, so it’s pretty obvious the earlier sets wouldn’t be crazy.

1 Like

I expect for you not to be so addicted that you eat crap for a living and enjoy it.They are bad and you should be telling them they are, and not making excuses for the company.

The art team has been making zone themed sets since day 1 and somehow keep thinking its a great idea.

The bonuses not the looks.

I’m just glad the raid finder version of the tier ain’t a butt ugly color.

I dunno what you’re expecting, there isn’t really a thing they can do that’d be different, what more would you want? I need examples instead of this vague notion.

You need to calm down.

6 Likes

They are had in your opinion*. I hope that helps.

Not my job to make the bonuses, but if i am paying for the game it is my right to complain when something is bad.

Done here go back to eating your daily dose of crap addicts.

legion is missed, sorry to say. no not sorry.

all the sets since bfa have been terrible barring sanctum sets and nathria sets

1 Like

If you can’t give details and constructive feedback, your outrage is useless.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie, if these procs were proximity for everyone to enjoy… I’d be rolling warrior fairly quickly.

If you’re going to complain, at least explain why they’re bad? Add something to the discussion, not just mud slinging.

Have a great day either way.

You’re losing it on a forum for a video game about magic elves and goblins. You might want to take a few breaths and rethink your approach.

1 Like