Look like blizz allowed bully and harassing

Well, you don’t get an account action from someone else not liking you.

It sounds like you and your guild should probably take some time to have a read over this post from on of the Support Forum Agents:

It outlines exactly how ongoing harassment gets handled.

Based on your replies here, my guess is that your guild and these other groups are going back and forth and that the harassment is likely two-way. This will not end well for either side.

Put them on ignore. If they attempt to bypass ignore, open a ticket and report them for ongoing harassment. DO NOT reply to them at all. Nothing. Not even “Reported!”. Do not reply to them in any way. Everyone they’re harassing needs to do the same.

That’s how you get passed this.

I guarantee you were not suspended for that.

9 Likes

well no one like the truth

This isn’t about something being true or not. It’s about how to handle the situation. This forum is primarily for players like myself to help other players. It’s not a court of law or a one-on-one with Blizz.

4 Likes

Roettsz, I can see EVERYTHING, do you really want the unvarnished truth of your suspension? I really don’t think you do.

This was NOT a case of anyone mass reporting YOU - although that is indeed very bad under our rules.

As others have mentioned - liberal use of the /ignore function and reporting if appropriate for inappropriate things is the way to go.

This forum is also not the appropriate venue to make appeals.

22 Likes