Longtime player LF Guild

Hello folks. Been playing for a long time, but recently have more freedom to play. Too old to be as sweaty as I once was, but looking to find a decent group of folks to raid with or do M+. Not super interested in mythic raiding as my family and job are going to be more of a priority. Would be totally happy with clearing heroic content. Have several toons that can fill any role, tank, heals, melee, or range, but prefer tank and heals. Looking forward to getting to know some new people and having fun.

hey Edrauid, send me a f/r on discord or bnet, im interested in talking to you about vinland!

Bnet: Renjitsu#11182
Discord: renjitsu

here is alittle information about our guild:

Vinland is a newer guild looking to bolster its raid roster for 10.2! We are a chill group of players that does not put up with any elitism or toxicity. Look, we know some people will never see eye to eye with each other, but if you cannot treat your fellow guild members with respect then this is not the guild for you.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Goals
Our goals are fairly simple for 10.2, a timely AoTC kill and the at the very least the first 3-5 bosses of mythic.

Delusional Heroes ~~ A laid back, aotc focused raiding guild looking to recruit for 10.2, Resto druid or Holy pally, DH, mage, or any acceptional players. We raid Tuseday and Thursday 7-9:45pm EST. *
Btag= Crylose#1277

Hi Edrauid! Sick Society (area 52) is a retired raiding guild with experienced leadership and we are looking to build into a casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. Whisper one of us for an invite <3

We are currently seeking skilled DPS and dedicated healers to strengthen our raid core for progression in Heroic content. Mythic+ enthusiasts and casual players are also welcomed to join our ranks. We were originally located on Stormrage, but transferred over to Area 52 for a fresh start. The plan currently is to build our core up to around 25 players to push into mythic after completing heroic.

Progress: 8/9 Heroic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST
Alt Raid on Mondays

For inquiries, contact B: Keling#1988 D: Raddasan!!!

DTMB is a (3/9)M We’re looking for Raiders for our second team Friday/Saturday night from 8-11pm EST.
This will be a AOTC/Mythic casual focused group. Msg for more info! Disc: mooney4629 Btag:Mooney#12761
Application: https: //apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/dont-tease-me-bro/main-roster?preview

Balanced is a social 18+ gaming guild seeking more members for Raiding through Normal then Heroic (Wed/Thu from 9-11pm EST), Mythic+ & casual leveling. Msg for more information.

Hi there, not sure if you are still looking, but i think you will be a great fit with us! [[A52] <Glorious Purpose> AOTC/KSM Driven Guild | Casual M Raiding | LF Heals/DPS]. I’ll be more than happy to chat more :slight_smile:

Hey there Edrauid,

Forsaken Rage 9/9N 3/9H is rebuilding our Heroic team and recruiting for our social side. We aren’t a super progressive guild, we enjoy learning together and having fun between bosses but we would like to progress through Heroics and get AOTC.

Our family isn’t just into raiding, we have a social side, like hanging out in discord, getting to know one another on a more personal level and have some great conversations.

If you’re looking for mythic runs we run low, mid and have a couple people running 20’s.

From time to time we hold an achievement run event either for the guild or for personal goals. We have a relaxed family and friends atmosphere, while maintaining respect for one another’s opinions. We are looking for players 18+, sense of humor and willingness to help one another.

When one rises we all rise if we help one another.

If you are interested in chatting about the guild, please add me and/or my co-gm to bnet Elaysian#1338 or Sweetieo22#1664 or discord Elaysian or Sweetieo22. Thanks for your time!!