Long time player willing to play anything for the right guild

Getting a bit of a late start due to work and my previous guild not returning to the game. I’ve been playing since beta for vanilla WoW and enjoy playing all classes and roles. I don’t care to pug anything solo, so I’m looking for a guild where I can consistently group for 5 man content and raids - m+, delves, N/H raid (I’ve done mythic, but not looking to do it anymore). A smaller guild that has a good time with each other while playing is preferred over a large guild where it’s hard to get to know anyone or find a group.

I enjoy playing what’s needed, so if you have a need and we seem like a good fit for each other, let me know so I can get to work on the right class.

Hey Highbeemz!
My guild, Paragons of Pride, is a super chill place with a few raid teams and a growing group of M+ players. If you are interested and want to chat about it more, just add me on battlenet or discord

MrSmash1993#1531 (BNET)
cerundion (discord)

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team, I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hopefully speaking with you soon.

good evening saw your post and thought id throw some info your way. I am recruiting for a once per week aotc and glory group. We are looking for one more healer if you happen to play one and are looking for a guild. We do only raid once a week on saturdays, dont know if that would work for you. Here’s some of our info if your interested:
The Guild
Currently Online has been around since 2014 and is a mainly adult community. We have multiple raid groups pushing all kinds of content. From normals to heroics and M+ pushes. We have many players that have been a part of our guild for a long time. Newcomers and Pros welcome alike.
Recruitment
Currently looking for our new Heroic AoTC and Glory of the raider team, Azerothian Avengers or AA for short. Our Raid lead has 8/8 Heroic, AoTC. Saturdays 930pm-1230a EST.
if your interested please feel free to reach out to me.
Tecfall (discord)
Tecfall#1631 (battletag)

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for ranged DPS to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac and are currently 4/8 H and 8/8 N.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

Hey Highbeemz!
My guild, Paragons of Pride, is a super chill place with a few raid teams and a growing group of M+ players. If you are interested and want to chat about it more, just add me on battlenet or discord

MrSmash1993#1531 (BNET)
cerundion (discord)

Hey,
Dumb Ways to Die is (8/8N 4/8H) recruiting 1 dps(hunter) and 1 healer for our raid team(Tues/thurs 830pm-1130pm), M+ keys, etc. PST for more info. Active disc, social group, 18+ recommended

kngx#1668 on bnet

[Paragons of Pride] Now recruiting for our two raid progression teams. T/TH Team 1: 7pm-10pm Team 2: 11pm - 2am. Late night team needs 2 healers and 1 dps. Evening team 2-3 RDPS 1 MDPS. Currently both teams are 8/8N 4/8H. Msg me for details. Thank you! FabulousDj#1401 Add me in game and shoot me a message. Need more people on our evening team for sure!

Hey there friend!

I may have just the right spot for you! I represent a small Horde guild. We are a casual-centric, community first guild! We love to play the game together. Playing WoW is better with buds! We are always goofing off, having a good time, and playing whatever together.

We decided to put together a raiding team for The War Within and are just starting that out, so you’d even be helping us build from the ground up there! We have need for ranged DPS, especially a Priest (or if that Priest wanted to heal…That can work!)

Here is my post about the guild: Community First Guild New To Raiding Together

I hope you read that and love it, because I’d love to chat with you homie! My contact info is on there if you do!

Hello there, I’m Chris from “Good enough” we are an AOTC guild that is 8/8N and 4/8H. We raid on Thursday and Sunday 8-11PM. We normally have a group or two running M+s. If you have any questions or want to know more add me on discord: Ionlydrinkwater