Long time player, looking for new friends

Most of my friends have moved on or just have different play times than I do.

I am not interested in your guild/community, at all(Especially if you are Horde).

I’m a long-time player, who has started over more times than I care to count. I play primarily on Proudmore although I have toons scattered on other realms(if you are fun, I would totally reroll on your realm. Before you get creeped out, I’m a severe altaholic who is constantly looking for a reason to make another toon). If you have read this far and are Horde I have very little interested. That’s not to say that maybe you are amazingly witty and funny and I can’t say no, but otherwise, chances are I won’t play horde.

That being said, if it has to do with WoW I’m probably game. I’ve done everything at some point in my WoW career, I’m not getting any younger, so I have lost a step, but I am a good companion whether you are collecting pets, transmogs or whatever it happens to be. The most important thing is you, be cool, be kind and be interesting and you will find the same.

Battletag is Githh#1949 Add me and lets chat.

1 Like

Hi Illuvatar!

I sent a friend request on Real ID.

ound a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

alas, you are probably spoken for.

As I read the community forums, I have realized that perhaps this is where the people that we are attracted to… Lurk… even if we are recruiting for guild. vs community.

If something doesnt work out- we are old, helpful, and quarky. Give Kirrin a shout <3

You probably already found people to play with, but if not, or you are looking for more add me baphomara #1580.