Long-Time Player Looking For Guild For 5-mans

Hey all. I’ve been playing on KJ since very early on in Classic. I was a main tank for a hardcore guild all the way from Classic through Wrath. In early Cata my guild fell apart, and by that point I’d lost my passion for raiding anyway. So I never really bothered to find a new raiding guild. The fact that I was on a poor rural internet connection at the time wasn’t helping my chances either.

Long story short, I’ve pretty much played solo as an LFG hermit ever since Cata. I just don’t have the time or drive to consistently raid anymore.

However, several years of living in the PuG world has just started to eat at me. Not only did I have to deal with poorly skilled and toxic players, but I find myself becoming worse at the game as well. There isn’t a whole lot of need to learn mechanics when all the content you attempt is trivial because you’ve just accepted the mindset that the other players are going to hate you regardless of what you do.

I’ve recently attained a much more reliable internet connection, so I’m making this post in the hopes that I can find a guild that likes doing dungeon content. As I said, I’m a long time player with a lot of experience, and I have every class in the game at least to 110+. I main my warrior, but I’m proficient with just about every class in the game. My favorites are Warrior, Hunter, and Shaman, but I play all classes regularly.

I guess all I’m really looking for is a guild somewhere between casual and hardcore that likes doing dungeon content on a regular basis. And as someone with every class to at least 110, I could pretty much gear up and adapt to whatever the guild needs.

Things to note:

1. I’m handicapped, and play 1-handed, but you’d never know it by watching my characters.

2. I’m on rural DSL, but it’s a major upgrade from what I had previously and is more than enough for WoW and Discord’s voice chat, with an average ping of 20-25ms, and has been very reliable thus far.

3. I love to tank and heal. DPSing is a secondary role for me.

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/9N - 4/9H LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic BoD. Raid times are Fri/Sat 7:00-9:30pm PST. M+ groups pushing keys daily.

Currently seeking:
RDPS: Mage, any other class with heal OS
MDPS: Warrior, DH, Enh Sham, all with our without Tank/Heal OS

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 4/9H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Friday/Saturday 7-9:30 PM PST. Alt/main runs on Sunday/Monday 7-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvp’ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-10+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

So are you set on just doing m+ or are you open to raiding as well?

I can’t commit to raiding. My work hours are sporadic, so I can’t commit to specific times.