Long time player looking for a home

i have exp in tanking healing dps raid leading and running a guild. been through it all but sadly all my groups have fallen apart through out the years. im mainly looking for a guild that will take me and my friend in for raiding prog or casual on fridays and saturdays preferably. i can fill any role and my friend will be a arcane mage.

Hey there! What classes do you and your friend play or have available and check the post out to see if we are good fit raid time wise! [H/A] [Zul'jin-US] <Four Dads One Pizza> Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30am EST AOTC/Mythic

I have a home on Area 52/Horde mostly. If you are looking for a place to get back into the game with people that are willing to help you out. We are into Raid Progression, mythics, and PvP. We have a second raid group forming currently. We are a giant groups of friends that have been together almost 2 years now and plan to carry this through the World Soul Saga. you can reach me at Merovingian#1428 ON BNet

Hi Kurtanis! Are you tired of the same old guild drama? Join [Knights] and experience a fresh breath of Azeroth.**

We’re a tight-knit community of adventurers seeking like-minded souls to explore the world together. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, there’s a place for you here.

What we offer:

• A supportive and drama-free environment: No toxic behavior allowed.
  • Regular social events: From dungeons and raids to casual gatherings.
  • A focus on fun and community: We’re here to enjoy the game, not stress over it.
  • Opportunities to grow and learn: Experienced players are always happy to help newcomers.

If you’re looking for a guild that values friendship, teamwork, and a good time, then [Knights] is the place for you.

**Contact FluffyBÙllet#1401 For invite and more info!

Hello Kurtanis! The guild I’m raid lead of Shred Lobster - Stormrage sounds like it could be a good fit for you. We’ll be raiding Sundays 1700-1900 EST and Mondays 1600-1900 EST with the goal of obtaining AoTC and KSM for the people interested in mythic+. If interested please reach out to me in discord Aaryssian because i sometimes don’t notice Bnet notifications.

Hey, if you are still looking check us out, we are looking for rdps and a healer if you are interested.

Ready to make your mark in Azeroth? Baptized in Blood is a newly-formed guild on the US-Stormrage server, dedicated to progression and raiding excellence. We’re actively seeking talented players to join our roster and help us tackle the latest content.

What We’re Looking For:

Friday/Saturday Progression Raid Team (Main Focus):

• Raid Times: 10pm PST (Sat @1am EST) to 1am PST (Sat @4am EST)
  • Current Needs:
    • 2 Healers
    • 5-6 DPS

Potential Monday/Thursday Progression Raid Team:

• Raid Days: Monday through Thursday (specific days to be determined based on interest)
  • Current Needs:
    • A Raid Leader to guide this team

Additional Information:

• Main Focus: Our primary focus is filling the roster for the Friday/Saturday raid team and work towards AOTC
  • Off-Nights: On nights we’re not raiding, we’ll be running Mythic and Mythic+ content, providing ample opportunities for gear and progression outside of raids.
  • We welcome cross-faction players, so if you’re on a different server but interested in joining, we’d love to have you!

How to Apply:
Feel free to contact us via bnet request: DireRaven#1119268 or Gigantor#12700 for any questions you may have or for an invite to the guild.

Join Baptized in Blood and become part of a guild where every raid is a step towards greatness. We look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

hope this message finds you alive and well… oh wait undead rouge…

hope this message finds you well

but for realz i may have a great match for yall we are a super chill/casual and fun guild with a real active disc we are gearing up to start raiding later this week we are looking more for some tank and healz but im sure there could be a spot found for your friend as well ( ill post main guild post below with times and days we will be raiding) always nice to have additional experience in the group.
would love to have yall come check us out hope to see yall around

Hiya! If our guild times work for you jump on discord and send me a message (totaledfish)

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! 18+ :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday and Thursday from 8 PM - 11PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

Don’t hesitate to contact us. Looking forward in hearing from you

Hey there! :wave:

Got a new guild on A52 called Hordie Bastards (HBT), and we’re all about one thing: fun. No forcing specs or roles, no egos, and no treating WoW like a second job. We’re a mix of ex-Mythic+ pushers, Heroic raiders, and full-clear folks who just wanna enjoy the game as it was meant to be played—together and stress-free.

We get it: real life is a thing, and we respect that. So we’re aiming for weekend, mid-day raid times (because hey, you can raid and still hit up those weekend plans). We’re just a bunch of returning players looking to fill any role, with zero pressure to min-max or stick to a specific class. You want to tank? Cool! DPS? Go for it! Heals? Even better. Play what you like—we just want to experience the content and help each other out.

If you’re tired of guilds with egos and wanna join a group that understands WoW should be fun, hit me up! We’re still new-new, but if you and a buddy or two are looking for a laid-back crew to push keys, raid, or just mess around with, HBT’s got you covered. :sunglasses:

Feel free to PM me for more info or swap Bnet/discord info!