Long time player and Rper looking for a Guild

Hello everyone,

Im a life long role player with just about 30 years of experience. Vanilla WoW back in 2003 is where I made the leap from ttrpgs to MMO rp. I joined about a week after launch and played very regularly up through Wrath. I have come back a few times to check out further expacs but never hung around.

I am jumping back in thanks to Classic, which to me holds a very special nostalgic place in my heart and the upcoming Shadowlands expac. While I like playing the game, PVP PVE, Raids, whatever, I have always played MMO’s for the role play.

I am looking for a heavy rp guild, preferably Troll focused, and Horde aligned thats ok with mature content and adheres to lore and setting. Quality is more important then quantity to me when it comes to guilds. I have a variety of Horde characters I can transfer around so which server the guild is on isn’t really an issue. I will go where the RP is, but currently I have characters on AD, MG for WoW and BB for WoWC.

I am on the East Coast of the US and have most evenings and weekends free for rp and game activities.

Feel free to contact me via discord at Papa Gid#7515 or via my battletag at Xangin#1736

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635