Long Time LFR Hero looking to move up the ranks

Hello there!

Looking for somewhere to start raiding again. The group I used to run with fell apart at the end of MoP. I’ve taken a bunch of breaks and come back to basically just do LFR, but since returning during Dragonflight Season 2, I’ve also been mixing in M+ on a Ret Pally. I’m not a former CE raider. I have no Mythic raiding XP. I’m hoping to find a place to progress from through Normal and Heroic, do some M+, and have some fun.

As mentioned, I’ve been playing mostly Ret Pally during DF, but I’m looking at potentially going back to heals for TWW as a R.Sham. I’ve got at least one of everything on both factions, not that that really matters anymore, but I could be open to playing other classes/specs/roles/whatever.

I’m usually on every night from 11 EST / 8 PST. I’ve got a wife and 2 kids and can’t no-life it like I used to, so if you start raiding at 7 or 8 EST, that’s not going to work out for me. Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Awsim
Guild: Adjudication
primary faction: Horde
Server: Blades Edge

we are a brand new PVE progression guild looking for players of all shapes and classes for TWW. Currently we have Mythic Plus content scheduled for Tuesday evenings, raid progressions starting Thursdays 8pm CST and legacy content transmog runs saturdays at 8pm CST . currently since we are building our primary raid team we are flexible with time management.
if you have interest send me a message on discord at: Avagantamos
Safe Travels!

Hi Awsim,

I am also a returning player and a father. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then, the amount of LFR runs I have made across my toons is fairly epic, but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. On where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile: