Long Past Time To Consolidate Era Servers

Please Blizzard, either consolidate or join servers so players on different servers can play together. Servers are empty, AHs are pathetic, guilds few and far between.

It appears that Blizzard’s stated objective:

is far from being met. Perhaps one of the alternatives suggested above will produce a result more in line with that objective?

1 Like

Why are people playing on different servers? Why not just have all those who are playing Classic Era play on the same server, if that’s what they want to do?

Many of us already have Classic toons on more than one server. This is why I asked for consolidation or cross server connections.

If people actually want to all play on the same server, aren’t they able to reroll or transfer?

It seems like you’re asking Blizzard to force people to all play on the same server. But at the moment, there are choices. Some people may prefer playing on a Normal or a PVP server, and likewise some people may prefer their own timezones.

LOL @ “force.” Most of us don’t want to “reroll” our 60s or even our mid-level toons. And no, transfers are not available for any and all servers.

I’m not asking Blizzard to consolidate PvE and PvP servers, which wouldn’t happen anyway. But consolidating like servers, or just connecting like servers, would enable more players to interact together.

i think the most important merges would the 2 empty east coast pvp clusters with whitemane, and also the pve atiesh cluster with mankrik.

1 Like

The restrictions are fairly straight forward. You can’t transfer from a Normal server to a PVP server, and you cannot transfer to a PVP server where you have the opposite faction, but you could certainly consolidate all your toons to a cluster.

Realm Restrictions

• You cannot transfer a character from a PVE realm to a PVP realm
  • You cannot transfer a character to a PVP realm where you already have a character of the opposite faction
  • You cannot transfer a character to a realm in another region
  • You cannot transfer a character to a realm where you have the maximum number of characters allowed (10 per realm)

If people actually all want to play together, there’s really not a lot stopping them from doing it.

That would suit me.