Long lost Shadowsong OG's

whats up guys i used to play on shadowsong before BC. i was in the guild mystic circle that later formed into Rarespawn and ended up being one of the biggest guilds on shadowsong. i dont know what happened to them after BC because my computer couldnt handle the expansion and at the time i was just a kid unable to afford anything better :confused: i started focusing on other things in life and before i knew it WoW was a love of the past. i never forgot the wonderful times i had and the friendships i gained during these times. I can honestly say out of all my years of gaming… World of Warcraft was by far the best times of my gaming life. Not to long ago a friend asked if i would play with him… and to my surprise … shadowsong was still on the realm list… So i had to hop back on the WoW forums one last time for a call out to all the OGs.
IM BACK.
undead rogue astoria.
/salute

ps. im working on getting my old acct back but im having trouble astoria might be RIP :frowning:

1 Like

welcome back. The server forums aren’t what they use to be. Occasionally people pop in, but it’s mostly quiet. If you need a guild to Hang out in until you find old friends, Fates Call has room. Just put in a request to join, someone will approve you

thats a bummer. ive been running around looking for old guilds / players but no such luck lol. game has changed so much! but that would be awesome man i appreciate that its been a little dull with no one to play with :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like