Long hair for female blood elf

Been asking for this for a long time. I would be completely fine with void and blood elves just sharing all hair styles.

2 Likes

Because this is a fantasy game? a video game? A entertainment medium to be consumed in a place where it doesn’t even particularly care about that sort of thing or it can get away being not 100% realistic? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

they should add long hair to the hat models tbh.

3 Likes

LoL,and yet I can’t get over the drama of having the bush attraction to get tingled in.

Blood elves should have an even longer hairstyle then void elves.

Make it happen

1 Like

re-roll a male BE for long luxurious hair.

Honestly, I think an elves hair does get longer and fuller as they age would be quite beautiful to see. In the magic sense it grow with their power.

1 Like

All Elves need hair thats drags on the floor. I don’t care how non-practical it is!

1 Like

Imagine it being like a medusa and has a well of it own :eyes:

1 Like

Astonishing!!!
I have a flash back from years ago, it was a thread about players who wanted to have female mounts. (which would include visible genitals I guess)
But this time, at least, it’s about aesthetic, well… it’s one step forward :slightly_smiling_face:

the irony of this .

None of the races are not going to be the same , its hairstyles lol .
Also it would make sense that void elfs and blood elfs share every hair do and hair color since tech they ARE THE SAME BASE RACE they just went down diff paths .

1 Like

Thats why I dont mess with the Vulpera…Beware the stare!

How about no? I’m all for Blizzard designing some additional long hairstyles for you guys that are completely unique to Blood Elves. But I’m tired of people continually asking for blood elf and void elf customizations to be shared. Doing that is taking away any uniqueness that both races have. Blood elves (particularly females) already have access to more hairstyles, eye colors, and jewelry options than void elves do.

Yes. The problem with this game is hair options.

Jeez.

I demand a hair option that goes down to their :peach:.

I demand it now!

/slams desk

Free the hair!

1 Like

Therefore, that is the problem, Blizzard focused only on the human-like race that we are and focused more on inclusive customization according to its new company policy and ideology than a more variety in this race.

Even so, hiding his interest in this customization, he gave some customizations to other races so that you can see that he is interested in the entire community that did not approach the human race, seeing that it was not enough as he gave the human customization in the game.

Actually, even more is missing in a video game where the true diversity is not in the human race, but in all of Azeroth.

And that was missing a lot that I saw in other threads, such as the tail of the Worgens, longer hair like that of an elven anime character, even better horns or details for draneis and taurens.

I feel like between humans, belfs, and nelfs, they have the most customization, oh and worgen. But with any other race, they’re lacking horribly. The horde has nothing to customize with.

1 Like

They really need to update the hair styles. the couple of long hair styles are really outdated.

3 Likes