Lonely Player looking for a great guild to start running with in War Within and others

Hi Faeynna,

I’d love to discuss our guild with you to see if it’s a good fit for what you’re looking for! Based off your post, I think we would be a great fit for you.

Here is the quick blurb from our recruitment post:

Guild Name: Resolute
Faction: Alliance
Server/Region: Dalaran

Guild Focus: Social, Casual PvE

Primary Activities:

Raids:

• VoTI (8/8 N, 8/8 H AoTC)
  • Aberrus (9/9 N, 9/9 H AoTC)
  • Amirdrassil (9/9 N, 9/9 H AoTC)

Mythic+
Social Events: Game nights and more

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
  • Thursday: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

Guild Size: 10-20 Active Individuals

What Sets Us Apart:

Resolute is more than just a guild; it’s a family. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where every member is valued. Our tight-knit community thrives on friendship and mutual respect. Whether you’re running a raid, tackling a Mythic+ dungeon, or joining us for one of our fun game nights, you’ll find camaraderie and support. We’re dedicated to ensuring that everyone has a great time, regardless of their experience level. Join us, and become part of a guild that truly cares about its members.

A Little About Us:

Founded during the early days of Azeroth’s battles, has grown into a sanctuary for players seeking both adventure and companionship. Our members hail from all walks of life, united by a common passion for the game and a commitment to each other.

Future Goals:

As we continue to grow, we aim to expand our raid team, conquer more challenging content, and host even more exciting social events. We’re always looking for new ways to engage and support our members.

Contact Information:

• Battlenet: Thionar#1328

• In-Game: Thiop

• Discord: thionar

If you’re looking for a place to call home in Azeroth, look no further than . We can’t wait to welcome you into our ranks!

Hi Faeynna,

We might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hi Faeynaa,

Bound in fate is a guild who has been around for quite some time that i think may be what you are looking for.

Here is a link to our guild post:

Have fun in TWW!

My guild enjoys helping all of our members get geared and get into endgame content, like heroic raids, pvp rating, and m+

Hi Faeynna,

If you have not found a home already or if you find you need one again I wanted to let you know about my guild The Killer Bunnies.

We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King with a few times off for me (having a baby, finishing a degree) but the guild carries on and we ebb and flow with the expansions.

One thing that I think makes us different from other guilds is that we are looking for good people who like to play well. You don’t have to be a rockstar to have a spot in raid or get into the M+ runs. We take time to get to know people and some of us have been friends for 15 years (I married my co-gm from years ago and we are still together)

We do offer to help out with all things needed in game, food, flasks, potions, even helping people pick talents or taking them on gear runs when needed.

We always strive for fun because it is a game and we are all people who deserve to be treated well and appreciated. Also we are ironically whiping on trash and then we 1 or 2 shot the boss :slight_smile:

You can reach me at bnet: Anaranar#1516 or Discord @Anaranae and we can talk more if you like what you see.

Here is the link to my full forum post also:

Hi Faeynna, if our playtimes line up, we may be a good fit. We are all in it to enjoy the game, not create drama.

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

You sound like you would be the perfect fit for our guild! :smiley: Me and my husband run it, and our only rule it to be respectful to fellow guildies. We think that should be the most important one. Here is our guild post if you would like to take a look!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!

Hey there,

We are still recruiting for TWW and I think our guild does align with what you are looking for. I linked our current post below so you can see what we are all about and our contact info. I am usually around in discord to easily find me.