Lonely player LF guild

Hello there :smiley:
About US:
War Ensemble is located on Korgath-US. We have 2 raid teams. One runs during the week(Red team) and one on the weekend(Blue team). The week day raid group is currently recruiting to have a solid mythic roster again. We are looking to be top 5 on our server running just 2 nights a week. We are currently a Heroic guild. We got to 1/8 before guild started to lose members. We are a pretty laid back group of individuals. We have just made some changes to our raid leadership.

Expectations:
We expect all our raiders to come with their own flasks and food. We usually supply cauldrons and feasts for the raid group. Dps and Tanks are expected to maintain a 40% average parse for your ilvl. We expect you to be respectful to others in the raid group if you do have an issue bring it up with the officers. Each member must be self motivated to do their own research and use that knowledge towards improvement, attendance and personal accountability. We also expect people to let the officers now if you will be absent.

Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for members to fill the roster at the moment. All classes will be considered, but priority will be placed on the following classes/Specs:
Demon Hunter
Boomkin
Resto Shaman
Disc priest
Rogue

Schedule:
Week group(Red Team):
Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm CST(Server time)
Weekend Group(Blue Team):
Saturday and Sunday 2pm-5pm CST(Server time)

Contact Us:
Battle Tag:
Myirk#1216

Discord:
Myirk#1112

Add my btag Atomick. We have a great group of people and have both heroic casual and mythic teams. Shadowdancer#1115

Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -Resto shaman, disc priest -other healers may be considered -mages/locks will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

Good Evening, Our guild does heroic progression and a little mythic once we have heroic on farm. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm - 11pm/12 am. We are going to do some heroic runs in Uldir next week to get ready for the new raid if you’d like to come along and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to message me Punkybrew#11319

Hi Atomick,

I am sorry to hear your friend isn’t playing anymore! We would love to have you join our growing community.

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support nine different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. You will DEFINITELY not be lonely here <3

I’m recruiting specifically for Team Omen (horde) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST but we have many teams if this one doesn’t suit your needs.

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Hey Atomick, I would like to talk to you about my group. Please add me skinsaw#1430 and we can talk. Thanks!

Hey Atomick
Not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but if you are, Here in Hakuna Matata would like to have you!
We’re a Horde raiding guild on the Zul’jin server with progression in mind and to achieve Ahead of the Curve in each tier. Many of us are experienced WoW veterans and some new to the game. We are a socially active guild that has discord and very active guild chat. We also do Mythic Plus keystones, PvP, and World PvP.
Feel free to contact us with any questions
Shadowdante Co-Gm
Btag - Shadowdante#1807
Discord -Shadowdante#6204
Syronosin-Recruitment Officer
Btag - Syronosin#1536
Discord - Syronosin#3054

Happy New Year! :slight_smile: Cheer up! Someone needs you!

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Hey there, check us out, see if we are a good fit for you, we raid one day and M+ all threw out the week with a small group that pvp’s daily as well

Hi Atomick,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey Atomick. Looks like you’re pretty flexible atm. If you’re interested in DPSing or possible DPSing while carrying a heal off-spec, we’d love to give you a new and friendly home to hang out in. Currently, we are H7/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit -nerv-clan.com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord -discord.gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

1 Like

Hello, your guild sounds pretty awesome, i just thought i would let you know that i am not a mythic raider, or even heroic for that matter, I would like to be thought but never had a group of people to do that sort of stuff with.
also i do not have any horde toons so i would have to transfer one or level one up. im basically looking to start fresh somewhere else with people that wont quit in like a month lol…
if thats cool with you guys lmk

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Warlock
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712

Hey there Atomick! is a newly formed guild that sounds perfect for you (I am more than willing to help you get back into the swing of things) on [H] Zul’jin looking to fill out our team before BoD gets here! I noticed you said you like M+ spam which is also something we love as well (we are actually doing it right now)! We raid 8-11 EST (server time here) T/W! If we’re something you would want some more info about just add me on Discord at Vendir#6664

Hey Atomick,
We may be a decent fit for you.

The guild is on alliance Thunderlord. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. We are 8/8H, 2/8M and just looking to expand the roster a little bit.

We are a smaller guild, around 25 people, and we like the smaller aspect of it. It’s easier to manage and we’re a closer knit group because of the smaller group dynamic. It means that there aren’t always a zillion people online, but we have a VERY active discord and it’s pretty easy to coordinate M+, alt, xmog runs that way.

We are interested in several different classes (mostly dps) so we are definitely open to working with you on what you’d like to play. We a huge proponents of playing a class that you enjoy and making it work with the group comp.

We also get that people have lives and may not always be available as RL sometimes hits hard. So attendance is strongly encouraged but never mandatory (people have spouses, kids, works, etc).

If this sounds interesting and you’d like to chat some more, please hit me up.
Discord: Anda#0691
bnet: Anda#1503

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there Atomick!

My name is Val and I’m a mod from Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest – Alliance) and I hope the day is seeing you well? :slight_smile: WoW can certainly get a little lonely when you’re constantly flying solo and as such we have a small but close knit little community. We are a fairly new guild comprised of both new and experienced players and we’re always happy to help guide and assist our members as they learn and grow.

If you would be interested in raiding with us at all we currently raid heroic(5/8) on Friday at 5pm CST and normal(8/8) or mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We do aim to gradually progress through heroic but we don’t like to push so far that it becomes anything less than enjoyable for the members present. When we’re not raiding we spend a lot of time doing mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs; pretty much anything we can do as a team. Discord is our main base for communication due to the fact that a lot of our members are spread across different servers, so if you would like join us we ask that you join our discord too.

We would be more than happy for you to come and trial with us and while we do accept people from different serves we would much rather you eventually transfer or have a high level alt with us.

Ultimately we’re a playful bunch who enjoy our puns and banter. If you were at all interested then feel free to message me on bnet at Magicbeanz#1543 or message either of our GMs at ArtyWolf#1209 or Reyene#1683.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Hey there, I am the GM of My guild. We are on the horde side bleeding hollow. We are a small fun friendly guild and because we are small we all know each other well. We love to have fun. We raid, do some pvp, run mythics, alt runs, mount/mog runs, etc. As long as we are doing it as a guild :slight_smile: We currently are looking for people to progress through the next raid with us as we do not have enough raiders. If you want, add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793.