"lol you're BM"

The topic was originally about M+. I already talked a bit earlier about some issues I think could be improved on with BM. How about instead we go back to the topic at hand, namely M+ and how the community treats BM players?

2 Likes

i dunno you, i play since vanilla too, and you look like arrogant jerk, who dispense judgement on people who doesnt view the world the same way you do, why dont you add something to the conversation instend of judgment

and yet i did say on the 1st post that i would do the same, and people got hurt when i said i wouldnt invite bm if was up to meā€¦interesting how im supose to abide to other peoples will

You literally admit you donā€™t know me and then assume you know how I view the world in the same breath. Fascinating really.

1. You donā€™t know how I view anything.
  2. You are arguing with actual BM hunters about how BM works and being told youā€™re wrong and refusing to take the hint that you could be wrong. ā€œLike itā€™s just my opinionā€ is not a defense when talking about facts.
  3. At this point the difference in DPS between BM and MM is not enough to justify trying to force anyone to be MM over BM.

You 1st.

7 Likes

you left a key word out of your fake statement, i said ā€œi dont know you but you LOOKā€¦ā€ therefore following english which i assume its our first language and my 3rd at bestā€¦means that you give the impression which is not required to know someone, i proved my points on views on bm, none disproven, some disagreed which is fine

???

3 Likes

any of this inaccurate?

Iā€™m lost, guys. What is this thread even about?

Weasel, I would appreciate it a lot if youā€™d break up your sentences with periods. This would help me read your posts.

(Hint: Iā€™m not a native English speaker.)

Iā€™m not even reading your posts because theyā€™re so hard to readā€¦ :confused:

4 Likes

Yes and yes to both of those depending on encounter, actually.

Your opinion. Not a fact in the slightest nor a proven point.

Usually requires someone to you know, actually cast said dots. And dots also have the draw back of you know. Being a damage over time instead of entirely upfront which is usually more beneficial.

So you just donā€™t like DOTs or how pets function. That much has been clear for awhile, not that youā€™ve proven any points.

It originally was about OP being frustrated with players outright laughing and kicking them out of M+ groups once they realized they were BM, and how frustrating the community perception can be. Weasel has mostly only sort of proven the OPā€™s point IMO.

2 Likes

i feel you, and you are correct my formating is terrible, but ill pay attention to that in the future, im just at work and tired and sometimes i just give upā€¦

and yes, this has gone for far too long ā€¦im bored of this topic, i wish all 3 hunter specs were top dps, but i would still play MM, to all SVs when you login mouseover weapons on spellbook

Fake statement? Do you mean false? Either wayā€¦

Amusing. Trying to play the semantics game. I can do that too.

You said I look like an arrogant jerk, giving them impression you were offended when I didnā€™t actually call you an arrogant jerk, I simply said you come off as one, which in english means giving them impression of something.

Alsoā€¦

lol no. The only thing youā€™ve proven by reading this thread is you donā€™t know as much about BM as you seem to think you know.

4 Likes

Yes KC is affected by range. On mythic shriek you must spam follow on your pet if the boss is moving and during blood shroud or the pet will get stuck in a pillar. Council of blood also requires you to control your pet or it can get stuck during the dance phases and even die.

1 Like

ok, but i find hard to believe since i raid with at least 3 BMs, once with 4, none of them ever pulled their pets back on any instance, anything close to what you said happened

and since i stream i can actually show it happening when i get home if its the caseā€¦its prolly on one of the vods

Just thought Iā€™d give a source for the range question. The hunter has to be within 50 yards of the target to actually be able to cast kill command. So yes, there is a range requirement. As for this part that Toshunt mentioned

Pets and terrain have never gotten along well in the 16 going on 17 now, years of this game. They get stuck on some really weird things, and the pillars on shriek are a common one for pets to get stuck on.

3 Likes

lol what? We disproved pretty much everything you said.

Soā€¦ youā€™re saying that even if BM was higher youā€™d still play MM?

This you?

3 Likes

Just as an aside, you LITERALLY CANNOT be afk if youā€™re pushing buttons. like, by definition.

4 Likes

So you say if they buffed BM to be better then MM you will still play MM and should be kicked out of raid and m+ and been called lazy noob?

5 Likes

What hunter spec is hard, please donā€™t say marks. BM has much more going on, just because the damage meter reads pet damage doesnā€™t mean you donā€™t control it.

Hereā€™s my marksman guide:

-Donā€™t cap AS
-Donā€™t cap Focus
-Rapid Fire on CD
-Burst window on CD unless the fight dictates otherwise.

They have largely the same skill level but marks is much easier to pull off because it isnā€™t punishing like dropping stacks in BM.

I main marks btw, but your assertion is a joke, especially when classes like DH and Arms warrior exist

5 Likes

This argument of pet damage = afk damage can only come from the view point of a very, very bad player.

If you actually, literally afk during a fight, a (for example) frost mage wont do any damage at all, but a hunter could do a little damage with autohits and pet. So if you go down to the lowest low of skill floors and make that the basis of your argument, you could make that connection of pet = afk. This weasel seems to come from this view point.
If you however actively play and at least play your rotation to an average degree, this becomes a stupid and pointless argument, since the damage that separates you from others is the damage you actually do.

Even more hillarious is that he wants to consider dot damage afk, too. All those affli locks just fighting afk every single fight, what a :clown_face:

4 Likes

Yes. Its a giant pain in the butt, and it took me an extremely EXTREMELY long time to get into a group. Iā€™m fairly certain the group that took me for the 1 15 I did took pity on me because of my whisper.

2 Likes

Unless that mechanic drops a party nuke you canā€™t avoid, then you better hope the healer likes you because the singular heal has a terribly long CD, if you havenā€™t already used it to keep your pet alive. Itā€™s annoying how little healing we have when you get in to those Oh-Crap encounters and everything hurts.