Lol the awc, this is how seriously blizzard takes arena

Elimintation matches.

4 Likes

What am i looking at here? What about elimination matches?

Nah man, elimintation matches.

3 Likes

Oh. Lol. Yeah. Typos never happen,ever…

The point is that it’s incredibly unprofessional to have typos in your title, of all places. I mean, you’re proof-reading a single line - or just a couple of words, even.

Sad part is this is Blizzard we’re talking about: huge company… can’t be bothered to get a title right for it’s AWC/E-sports scene, but can turn a blurry, in-game painting of a reclining female model into a bowl of fruit?

13 Likes

Yeah man 8 billion dollar company doesn’t have spell check I forgot. Or they don’t care enough to double check what they’re doing.

2 Likes

Lmao this is BAD. Was it the jack daniels, or the r*&fies? Or both?

1 Like

Elimintation should become a meme

2 Likes

They had one job!

2 Likes

I’m convinced that someone with a GED runs the entire PvP scene at this point.

1 Like

You’ve been elimintated!

2 Likes

Do people still believe they have staff allocated to pvp? People actually buy the whole “people have to die” excuse to 0 testing?

With so many lawsuits going on the Sha of Greed might get slain and some changes could happen though.

9.1.5 EliMINTation season!

1 Like

Why is this serious at all?

They fixed the typo very quickly, and even if they didn’t, it is not a big deal.

Everyone makes mistakes.

even cnn makes typos on their live graphics

people screw up at their jobs sometimes. i know i have

…And that’s just as bad.

I get that ppl screw up sometimes, but one line? A couple words? You can’t double-check that before letting it go live and embarrassing the company? Is spell-check not a thing in 2021?

2 Likes

i don’t know what software they use but it’s very possible it doesn’t have a spell check feature or maybe it’s disabled because they use so many terms/acronyms that aren’t actually words

stuff happens especially during live events

Acting like it’s the end of the world over here, an intern made a typo so what?

What? Who’s saying it’s the end of the world?

1 Like