Lol streamers are SO FUNNY!

• im watching this streamer
  • the whole entire time he does nothing but complain about DH (even tho hes playing DK LOL!!!)
  • so after he loses 10 games in a row to a DH he says this.
  • “im going to log onto my DH and show u guys how mongo this stupid class is”
  • procedes to lose 10 games in a row as DH.
  • rage quits

LMFAOOOOO was great laughs tbh

5 Likes

So who was the streamer?

hunter pence

1 Like

Why do you always make posts about other streamers expecting everyone to be a perfect human especially when playing a video game

Honestly just imagine anyone watch you, from your posts you’re also likely not perfect yourself

13 Likes

Put your pants back on Dillon you’re making a scene

6 Likes

I understand what you’re saying. However, what do you expect? If you open yourself up to the public, you’re going to be scrutinized or criticized. It’s the price of doing business.

Thank you to pukeskum for the 5 months that’s the move brother!!

Can we hear it in the chat
Just one time

6 Likes

Speaking of, your avatar shows a badly mogged male draenei, but the text beneath your name says “pandaren hunter”

Please remove yourself from public view at once, you nasty

4 Likes

its not about being a “perfect human” its about the constant crying and complaining.

he was crying about DH being OP. he said a monkey could play that class to 3k. (basically hes talking crap and saying all DH players are stupid)

but then he lost all of his games on his DH. (yet hes too stupid to play the class himself)

sorry brother, that was funny to me.

its called irony

u might learn in 8th grade.

4 Likes

Ofc its ironic

People naturally complain when playing games, they also get tilted

Being emotional also effects play, it’s no surprise (for ex, even if he was right he’s clearly far too upset to do well in that time. If he were to truly make a point it would be better in a different stream session, but it’s obviously reactionary).

This is normal human behavior so taking emotional reactions as how someone truly feels is silly

If you’re surprised at people being people then idk what to say, this isn’t some groundbreaking new discovery lol

If you want me to be cheeky though, you might learn about emotions in pre-school

4 Likes

???
Are you implying they aren’t???
???

4 Likes

Aren’t you being a hypocrite right now?

No doubt that’s whats happening, my only point is that it’s nothing new lol

What?? I’m confused?? All dh players aren’t monkies?? Who decided this?!..

1 Like

The Prestigious Pyramidhead-Tichondrius, a phenomenal one billion IQ ilevel 442 DH player who is absolutely totally not Pukeskum’s main

https://check-pvp.fr/us/Tichondrius/Pyramidhead

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m racially fluid. Some days I’m draenei and sometimes I feel like a Panda. This is my fall ensemble.

True, true. Fair enough!

1 Like

OP is always complain about something.

I post my videos because it’s fun to do and I am not a pro editor or player but you know what; it’s my own fulfillment and it’s a bonus if someone enjoys or whatever and I respect people who just don’t like my music, my UI, the fact that I didn’t hit the right CD at the right time :slight_smile:

Have come to accept that there will be toxic people who want to bring you down while you are doing something that brings you up; such is life…

:sunglasses::+1:

1 Like