LOL people already exalted in Alterac Valley

In less than 24 hours…

Can’t do anything at this point but laugh at this abomination.

43 Likes

well, math says 70ish wins = exalted. 1 run per 10 min avg = just under 12hrs?

so ya, sounds about right.

9 Likes

why is that a problem for you?

12 Likes

he cares too much about what others are doing instead of enjoying the game for himself.

48 Likes

Sounds like you’re mad that you aren’t.

8 Likes

Thats a common problem with the entire wow community and has been for years.

10 Likes

This isn’t a bad thing. Get all the rep grinders out of AV. Now, for the honor grinders on Horde side? That probably won’t stop any time soon unfortunately. Speaking of grinders, now I’m hungry :joy:

6 Likes

gaming in general probably - life too maybe - the entitlement is strong these days.

2 Likes

Horde get rekt, maybe if you tried to win instead of getting cheap honor killing side bosses you could get rep too

EDIT - I have been informed you get rep from killing npcs not just wins. DOH

1 Like

You are all missing my point…

It’s too easy… it’s BFA retail easy…

11 Likes

its just Zerg zerg, no pvp objectives like retail…

AV was for epic long battles, wasnt done in 10min

3 Likes

and molten core is hard? classic is easy bro. Sorry but its the truth.

22 Likes

Honestly, what should have been done different (other than 1.5 AV)? Time-gating the way that Retail abomination does every new faction rep?

It’s Classic easy. Which, with Rag down in week one, is a pretty low bar.

2 Likes

Hey I’m gonna grind exalted with Av and I’m still only friendly.

There’s still people with jobs who play this game. Imo rank 13-14 is more a shame title that screams virgin than anything else

12 Likes

apart from skill cap in pvp yes

Cool. :+1:

1 Like

I mean, you can’t ride through MC and down Rag in 5 minutes with a group of randos. There are degrees of “easy.” AV is on the joke end of the spectrum. :smiley:

6 Likes

Unfortunately the skill cap has been trashed by the BFA game engine. Leeway and Batching being the greatest offender here.

As a result all the nuanced play of vanilla, tbc, and wrath is not possible in Classic because LEEEEEEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAAY and artificial spell batching drastically nerfing the game.

Vanilla had batching but it was very different, the only thing they share in common classic and vanilla batching are that 2 mages can sheep each other, the rest of the batching experience is different.

1 Like

More like its classic easy, since you know, bfa is the harder game.

2 Likes

Uh dude, you get rep from killing the NPCs.