Lok'tar Ogar

I was on break at work one day and so I did a thing

"Lok’tar Ogar.

Victory or death. These words provide the foundation of the Horde that holds us all together.

Varian Wyrnn was dead. They blamed us. Attempts at peace, a child’s dream.

Who really started it? She burned down their tree. They will all come after us now.

We rescued the troll Princess and became mercenaries for their king. Trudging around this reptile infested forest for Blood Trolls. Embarrassing.

“NO!!”

Startled, Lyoogram draws his axe and ducks just as a spear flies passed his head. A young troll female leaps out from the underbrush grabs the spear and stands ready to strike. Her eyes fierce, teeth clenched, and yet features attractive for an orcs standards.

“What is the meaning of this troll?! We are speakers of the Horde sent by your King to search this area!”

“Yes, sent to look for de Blood Troll, not stomp around like a child wit no regard for where you foot might fall”

“What does it matter where I step woma~”. Looking down he sees, just mere inches away from his boots, a small clutch of eggs.

“You see? Orcs be thinkin’ everyting else suppose ta move for him. Turn around. Tell King Rastakhan dey be no Blood Trolls here”.

She arches her back and in a split second what was once a troll, stands a large raptor with oddly color feathers. It hisses at the orc and motions in the direct he came before disappearing back into the underbrush.

“A druid huh? That explains a lot”

Hours later, as the sun begins to set, Lyoog returns to the Great Seal with his report of Blood Troll activity. Wardruid Loti, while at ease to know the jungles are relatively uncorrupted by their vile magics, was not completely convinced.

“You can never be so sure dey are not hiding amongst the people. Vargrhyrr, come, take de Orc Speaker to the Warbeast Kraal. Hopefully dey trainin hasn’t been stopped”

Out of the corner of the room a raptor with some familiarity steps forward and with a slight twitch shifts into the form of a lovely young troll, the very same that had attacked him in the jungles.

Lyoogram smirked. He had wondered when he would see her again."

2 Likes

Cool story! I loved BfA for its Horde zones, felt really immersive.

2 Likes

Zug zug!

Stretches feet in the air and wiggles toes

2 Likes

I’ll say this for Zandalar . . . made a lot of dino friends there.

pats pterrodax and feeds brutosaur a branch

4 Likes

Dinosaurs are always cool.

Wiggles toes

1 Like

It is nice seeing everyone liking the story :slight_smile:

1 Like