Logitech Mouse problem

When my character is out in front of me (third person view) and I want to switch to first person view, I use my mouse button scroll wheel to do that,

The issue is that when I want to go back to third person view using the mouse button, that doesn’t work. I have to use the End/Home button to get back to third person view.

I’ve attached a brand new mouse, and that has the same problem.

I’ve tried both the /console rawMouseEnabled 0 and 1 commands, and that doesn’t do anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Probably better to ask tech forum.

Did you make sure it wasn’t unbound in the key bindings?

yeah as poster above said check your keybinds

I’ll do that right now, although I don’t remember ever using keybinds for my mouse.

TY.

Look in the Logitech software and reassign the mouse wheel to what you want.

I had to do that with my hyperX mouse through it’s software as suggestions to unplug/plug back in didn’t work and windows 10 settings were of no help either.

Sorry to ask such a simple question but, have you checked the binding for the action to see it is set to the up wheel motion? Maybe it was accidently over written or cleared.

Earlier today, I played WotLK/Classic since regular WoW was in maintenance, and the mouse worked fine, no problem scrolling from 1st Person View to Third and back.

Also works again in regular WoW, so no idea what caused this.

Gremlins hard at work, I guess lol.

I’ve had some other issues recently, and I think I’m due for a new computer.

I believe this was all caused by me streaming radio stations directly through my hard drive, instead of through an AP, and streaming probably bumped up against WoW and caused problems in certain parts of the hard drive/memory. I’ve stopped doing that, and things are better now.