Login Server's down tonight?

When trying to log into world of warcraft retail I get a message saying login server’s are full then it counts down goes to retrieveing realm list then disconnects

5 Likes

having same issue

I have been getting the same message for the past hour. Havent been able to login yet. I ran a scan and repair, as well as reinstalled. nothing.

1 Like

Lots of people having the same issue, may be a DDOS attack as a few other game servers have been having issues as well but also may be just prepatch issues. I saw someone say they addressed it on twitter and said they were working on it but I haven’t seen this myself so I can’t speak on Blizzard’s behalf on that. :confused:

3 Likes

I have not seen it on twitter yet. is it on blizzard cs americas?

1 Like

I feel like theyre being ddos’ed anyone else?

I think it’s a server error dont worry about reinstalling. At least we can all talk here while we wait but hopefully it’s fixed soon. It’s either a DDOS or prepatch issue as some people seem to be able to play just fine and others cannot.

1 Like

Login servers appear to be down. No blue post on it yet but the same thing is happening across the board. Just gotta find something else to do until they sort it out.

Keep it in the original thread Disconnected before character select screen

Yeah, I’ve been getting the same issue :pensive: . It still isn’t letting me log in, so I guess I’ll go study and do some homework in the meantime. It kinda sucks since it’s Saturday, but oh well :pensive:

1 Like

Lol as long as it isn’'t just me. I was getting upset, I hadn’t seen anybody else having the same issue

2 Likes

Other games on the blizzard launcher are working so its hard to say.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I am going to clear the cache folder and see that helps.

1 Like

Meh, itll be fixed in the morning, night yall lol

2 Likes

Having issues as well…oh well, there goes my saturday wow night.

3 Likes

Blizzard just announced that they are aware of issues affecting authentication servers, which may result in slow or failed login attempts. They say they are currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they are available.

Came across the braking news tab as i tried yet again to login :frowning:

Yep that is me but looks like it is many of us having the same issue

I’m guessing they got attacked.

They just put up a message - They’re aware now :slight_smile: I can’t talk here bc I’m a new forum account but at least most other people can chat here while they wait haha. I’ll have a toke sesh and see you guys soon <3