Login Servers are Full

I was surprised by getting this message, I wait for the que, then I get disconnected when the game attempts to log in. Anyone else having the same issue?

edit: just FYI, attempted to login 3 times after waiting for the que and I automatically get disconnected. I suppose trying to log in right now won’t help, might as well just let it rest for a bit and wait for a blue response.

edit 2: jesus, just tried logging in at hearthstone and the same deal is going on there, lol. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this reeks of DDoS.

13 Likes

Me too…just happened

3 Likes

Same here, yep. The position in queue increases every time I try to hop on, as is the estimated time. Looks like the login server is kablooie.

3 Likes

Ditto, 9 minutes for position 20 seems excessive.

Same here

Then it disconnects you once you get to position 0

Now 35 minutes queue

yup same here. Just created a threat about it as there weren’t any and now there’s several

same here, random disconnect followed by Login servers full message when trying to reconnect.

Disconnects when finally 1 in the queue…

Same…I thought Blizzard was giving out free stuff…guess its a bug

Same here, cannot even login to Bnet.

1 Like

11 mins for 15 so that’s great.

Yeah stuck on logging into the launcher, timer keeps going up. Just wanted to play a bit while eating lunch damn it!

1 Like

Likewise… was 7 minuets when I first got on, and in 5 minuets my wait time has gone up to 26 minuets and rising. Hmmmmm

Same. Yayy for patch day

wait a minute

3 Likes

Same. Got d/c’d. Was in a que with 2 people ahead of me and got d/c instantly when it was my turn… Now in a que for 20 people… even longer que…

Server: Antonidas

Just logged out on a character to do a toon swap and was disconnected. Upon restarting the game, it says I’m 23rd in queue and it’ll be about 12 minutes.

1 Like

Same here, tried several times, after waiting in que, got disconnected (BLZ51901016).

Why is it that login server problems happen the same week that log in servers are maintenanced? :thinking:

Add another to the list

are they getting a DDOS attack again?

Blue post telling us what’s up when?