My game is stalling out at loading character data. I have to kill the app because it doesn’t time out. I do not know if known issue or not.
Need to update to the new patch whenever they push it out
Going through the same thing
At least the streamers are playing
Told you. Chat.
Same here.
did the update. this is issue has been there 5th time after the update. I was playing retail. came when I saw it needed to update.
I just managed to log in but my character looks weird. What is this? imgur .com/a/5YrJ6Wk
no we arnt
Okay so “the guy” is working from home and is currently bathing his kid. she can’t fix the List char_list psuedo-type shyt yet.
The streamers are playing… other versions of the game
So I finally got my first character created, clicked finish and now I’m back to the waiting game. I’m thinking it’s due to the mass influx of people trying to log in. It’s a good thing I’m no stranger to this whole waiting game.
2149 posts
Community Manager
We’re aware of and working to address an issue that appears to be preventing testers from logging into the WoW: Forever Beta.
We will continue to work to fix this as swiftly
Updated and unable to get to character screen.
same s..t, i cant log in.. any idea what is going on?!, is it true blizz letting streamers get 5 lv up before they let us no important ppl play?
Holy poop im in
I updated mine. Can’t get in.