Logging in causing game to crash?

Every time I log onto my warlock my game crashes in the loading screen and displays this error (11F2D554-DB6E-4438-8714-851A8058D9E8)
This only happens on my warlock, it doesn’t happen on any other character.
I’ve restarted the game multiple times, I’ve restarted my pc, I’ve turned off all my addons, and I did a full scan and repair. Nothing fixed it.

EDIT: Apparently this has to do with the warlock class order hall. Hopefully blizz fixes this soon

3 Likes

I have the same issue.

2 Likes

My Fiancée is having the exact same issue, just on her warlock who happens to be at the class hall. Is that the same for you as well?

Tried to Move Character through support, no luck

I told her to put in a ticket but nothing yet.

2 Likes

This is still happening as of 11:35 pm of tuesday patch

2 Likes

This is happening on my warlock as well

1 Like

Same issue here. I can log into every character except my Warlock in his Class Order Hall. I guess in the future I’ll make sure to move my characters to a main city before patch day.

2 Likes

Seeing as this still isn’t working (3/22/23 11AM EST), I did a test.
My low level warlock had the quest to go to Dreadscar Rift for the first time so I decided to test the zone.

Stepped in to the portal in the Sewers and… CRASH, same memory reference error.

Surprised that blizzard hasn’t fixed it yet as its got to be a good chunk of their player base

1 Like

FINALLY got it to login.
I tried moving my character through the stuck character support page and it moved them to Org instead of the rift. Can finally login and just wont hit the rift I guess.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.