Logged into wow classic

bro bro bro where did all my old characters go? its not like i care bc they were like under lvl 5 but what happened why are they gone? do they not love me anymore? Did they find a new owner?

3 Likes

How do you not know what happened?

2 Likes

cuz i dont play nor care about wow classic until recently did this change happen awhile back? like when wotlk came out? or did this happen again recently

2 Likes

miss rigatoni funkybeats, I regret to inform you that your characters were involved in a tragic stored-data fire and can only be found in the wotlk hospital, as era hospital did not have the tools available to help them

4 Likes

oh no oh no oh no are they ok? im gong to cry i dont want anything bad happening to them.

condition is currently stable, the wow token is keeping them alive

2 Likes

oh good im glad theyre ok.

idk man but if you’ve been playing wow the whole time, which it seems you have since you have dragonflight, i just don’t see how people wouldn’t know what’s happened :thinking:
Cloning/deciding TBC or era was like what mid 2021?

This post was a long time ago.

oh ok yeah i was wondering bc i saw a post about someone demanding their char back

Your characters are safe and sound on the wotlk server :slight_smile:

3 Likes

another fake “wHeRe dId mY cHaRactErS gO?!” post

bro this is getting old, and nobody believes anyone who’s asking this. If you don’t know where they’ve gone at this point this long after the deadline then you really didn’t care in the first place where they went.

But I’ll tell you where YOUR characters most likely went. You transferred them to TBC when TBC launched. Don’t try to convince me otherwise. Because you’re lying.

1 Like

I said I didn’t cads lol