Logged in and all my gear is gone. XD

Anyone have this happen to them? what a weird bug.

I have authentication etc, so I wasn’t hacked.

1 Like

So nothing was lost, really, because if you were maxed - it essentially feels like we don’t have any ****ing gear anyway. :slight_smile:

I even lost my special cape, everything is just gone. Can I even still play like this?

Sure you can! But remember; it’s your fault so you’re going to be punished.

You’ll have to open a ticket and speak with a GM since item reimbursement probably won’t be seen until the event is over with.
Good luck waiting for a week, not being online when a GM tries to answer your ticket, getting that stupid "We’re sorry :slight_smile: " email with no rectification. Lol

Best bet would be to reroll. If you even want to do that.

I just logged in as well and my Remix toon all bags are gone, all items and equipment are gone on my toon. I checked all my other toons and they are fine just the Remix toon. I guess I will create a new toon and submit a ticket to see if a WoW GM will work to get the items back. Won’t hold my breath though.

2 Likes

Deleting the character and then bringing him back brought everything back for me. I know it sounds dumb. Was just going to make a new toon but I figured I would try that first.

3 Likes

This just happened to me.

Had the same bug and this worked thanks

Same just happened to me. After panicking and changing my PW and checking through my entire account to find nothing else amiss, I come here to learn it’s a bug and not a hack. Phew, but extremely frustrating.

This worked for me, your a lifesaver.