So I’ve been getting notifications of friends logging in or out popping up now in the middle of my game screen… there are others in my guild too that have had this start up, was wondering if anyone knew of a fix for this… kinda really annoying…

18 Likes

A temp- fix would be to use the UI editor to move that popup to a less annoying spot on your screen.

On a side note i have also noticed something different recently.
When logging in I have to input my password every single time now, Previously, the game would remember it and just log me in. Its mildly annoying but it does help me remember the danged thing.

2 Likes

yeah that would be annoying, has me thinking maybe a spyware or such… is why I always copy paste my passwords… never actually type them out, i’m prolly been over cautious but meh… lol

i have seen this as well but it cant be moved using the UI editor like Ratjay has suggested at least it does now show up on mine what you can do is go into the options and search toast and disable show toast window and it should not pop up anymore

7 Likes

Well if that is the case im skrewed :stuck_out_tongue:
not like i have anything uber precious on my account.
Id just be really upset having to work up again from scratch.

will try that… also had a suggestion disable friends in the social tab… Thanks for the suggestion

the nuclear option.

Bye bye friends list! cant get notifications if i have no friends!

1 Like

i have been seeing that from time but i just keep my battle net open when i sleep my computer and i think it is a connection thing sometimes if i just close it out it will not make me enter my password even on my new computer when it was a day old with antivirus so i don’t think its any kind of spyware but if you think that my be a problem the authenticator always helps

"edit this method does not work trying other things

im glad im not alone its almost killed my group 2 times now

Same issue… Blizz? Where ya at? Can’t game like this.

1 Like

This is happening to me as well and disabling notifications did not work to stop it.

1 Like

So after trying a bunch of things finally got it to work. Took a couple tries of the same thing.
Options > social> uncheck online friends and offline friends. Then reload game. Might take a couple tries. It did for me.

1 Like

Yeah it’s happening to me too and it’s annoying.

Turns out this was only a temporary fix. It came back after mid boss fight 15 mins after

Why did they move this from the chat window?

Can confirm. It started happening today. I thought one of my addons was going haywire. Can we have a fix please?

Yeah it’s been doing that to me too and idk what is causing it.

same with me

I unchecked the online and offline friends and another in the social… so far is ok… but… we’ll see

1 Like

I’ve experienced this issue once before, and I must say the only solution I’ve figured out was disabling all log-in notifications under the social tab, then logging out of the game, and restarting the battle.net app after waiting approximately 30 minutes.

1 Like