who else came from work and just sits after washing his face drinking cold water, and boom cant log in :D.

6 Likes

Literally everyone.

6 Likes

its sad seeing million, billion company cant keep servers up

5 Likes

The Auth Servers are being DDoS right now…that is why there is a issue. I am in game …

1 Like

HONESTLY IM SO TIRED OF PAYING SOOOO MUCH AND LOSING LIKE 3 or 4 DAYS of play time some months. NOT SORRY ABOUT CAPS

3 Likes

anyone else getting the Battle net launch issue thats telling them “Could not log into Battle . net.” ??? grrrrr how much longer!!! what’s going on!!!

2 Likes

the best part is wthat if you contact them…and they know its a problem on their end and nothing can be done till its fixed…they’ll tell you its YOUR FAULT and the problems on your end. They did that to me last time we all had login problems

3 Likes

Do you adopt ?

3 Likes

thank god hearthstone works or id be in a mental hospital

yup Eaterofgoats I totally understand you on that one, like maintenance is required thats no problem but when those stuff happen for no reason they should stop everyone sub time because each hour you paying for it

1 Like

are there new 415 wpns?

You should be sorry about inconsistent caps. If you’re gonna rage, carry that rage all the way through!

6 Likes

I concur! That’s exactly how it should be Crango

Patiently waiting for the servers to be fixed as I watch an assortment of Youtube videos. My patience is beginning to wear thin as like everyone else would love to be able to play.

Hope they give us the time we lost

they wont unless its considerably a long amount of time, I would say maybe 6+hrs at least.

They wont unless you ask! If you do take the time, likely they’ll give you your hours back tho! Ive been out of a time a couple times, and just sent an email saying I wanted to “get back in the game” and they gave me a free day

read!!
NOTE its ONLY 1 TIME!!! DONT DO IT .

ONLY DO IT WHEN YOU SUB FOR 6 MONTHS AND ONLY PLAY 2 WEEKS!