Locked / Deleted thread

Sure, he hated Dwarves too.

Well we hate him too.
But you don’t see us make a big deal about it.

y’know… i’m sick of seeing elves all over the place in recent years… but, this idea? i like this idea. :+1:

Well that’s kind of impacted by attempted murder.

If they allow all races to be any class they want, I am looking forward to see how that effects how many races we see used the most and least.

What is the point of this? Except… well, there ISN’T one. Just busy work for blizzard to have to do this. It changes nothing.

I would instantly be all Belf Everything with 100% zero shame.

2 Likes

No, don’t race change me! I promise to find some proper shoes! :sob:

I would finally enjoy playing a druid on my BE, Goblin or Vulpera…or all three.

1 Like

Blizzard should bring in the Ogri’la. Enlightened, highly intelligent Ogres always felt like they’d have fit Thrall’s Horde perfectly. Have them go around, unite the other Ogres around Azeroth, act as their guardians and caretakers while trying to help them achieve the same enlightenment through Apexis crystals, etc… Would’ve been a fascinating story.

At this point, I’d even be happy for Mok’Nathal, just to give the Horde some form of Ogres.

2 Likes

:point_up: This. Over my dead body. There’s no way in hell someone’s gonna remove me from the Horde, and I will friggin’ unleash every spell and bonk whoever I have to on the noodle with my staff to stay.

1 Like

Question, a lot of people are seemingly misunderstanding. Blood Elves will still exist, they are the option for Horde when you pick Horde at level 10 / end of questline for Thalassian elves. If you pick a Thalassian elf and you choose to serve the Horde you will be known as Blood elves with silvermoon and everything there including the zones they quest in. Just like how pandaren are called Huojin Pandaren on Horde side.

Blood elves are only removed as straight up chose exclusive for Horde. For those going to alliance they will be called something else completely like high elves or what ever. They won’t be in silvermoon and all that. For those that are already blood elves when this change would go live nothing would happen to them what so ever, not a single change.

Belves aren’t like Pandas though and the Alliance already have Belves in the form of Velves.

2 Likes

I know this, I only suggest this for two reasons. One the forums are continued to be spammed with alliance players asking for their void elves to be more like blood elves. Tbh most people agree they wont be happy until their exactly like blood elves but with blue eyes and under the alliance banner. Instead of just making two of the same races with different lore because tbh void elves are blood elves they just got banished in legion. This way this leaves a slot open for a core horde race and people on these forums have been asking for Ogres for a very long time and San’lyn has been a requested race for some time too and this spot can be filled by one of those 2.

I will never understand this.

Could’ve had Alleria borrow the Silver Covenant for a weekend stroll through the Void, resulting in them getting corrupted. Instead we had the seventh or so splintering of the Blood Elves in the form of some never-before-heard-of-group of Magisters (and apparently others), led by a man so aptly name for his destiny that Zul and Velen are both chumps in the Prophecy department compared to Umbric’s parents.

It’s just… weird.

Hahahah. Thank you for that visual and that giggle. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what Alliance ask for. If they want a glyph for entropic embrace, then give them that. But this is unnecessary. It doesn’t matter if they are never happy. Welcome to the WoW community I guess?

They don’t need a core Horde race. They already kind of got one.

Ogres also have nothing to do with us. If they want to add them, they will. Independent of any Alliance requests. Same with San’layn.

I don’t care. You don’t get to remove my race, you don’t get to move it to a new section, and you don’t get to dilute my faction identity more than it already has. I am on team red. Blood elves are a people and deserve to remain their own race selection. They should, and will remain exclusive to Horde and we should be seeking to build upon faction identity. To make blood elves more unique considering Blizzard dropped the ball so thoroughly.

No. Absolutely not. Blood elves are Horde exclusive and should remain such.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, and you’re cute. Come find me in Silvermoon, we’ll plot the Alliance downfall together over coffee or something.

1 Like

It is fine you have such a strong opinion of this even though it seems a bit dramatic. The game is changing, faction walls are crumbling, cross faction play is coming, class / and race combo restrictions being removed. I merely offer a suggestion to a changing game. This suggestion is like any other upon these forums Blizzard will more than likely ignore it so its disappointing on how upset people get over such a mere suggestion.

1 Like