Locked / Deleted thread

Breathe and put down the ‘triggered belf’ script

Alliance and Horde both have High Elves already. Seems this thread is something about that.

Don’t think you can get banned for words/actions of others, unless they changed their policy, which would be a d-bag move on their part lol.

Well the thread had two purposes, one to bring attention to the neglected nightborne which i found out they got a ton of customization options so i edited that out and apologized. The second was how the Void elves continue to copy from blood elves and the void elf community is still asking for more so I had a suggestion to make blood elves netural, rename them thalassian elves and those that chose horde as a thalassian elf would be blood elf so nothing would change there and those that chose alliance would be high elf.

Then the missing horde core race slot could be with ogres or san’lyn or something like that. Instead people continued to bash, insult, use sarcasm and passive aggressiveness instead of just stating why they wouldn’t like that idea.

the original post already got reported enough to where it was hidden but the gm didn’t think anything was wrong with it and i didnt want it reported again so it could get locked or me banned so i just kinda of want the thread gone because people struggle acting like decent adults.

1 Like

He claims defeat!!! Blood elves have won!!

Only wrong references to this quotes, please.

Am I the only one who thinks that four playable elf races are enough?
Now both factions have bigger elves and smaller elves covered. :slight_smile:

I mean sure. If you consider a bunch of ppl acting like children fighting over a McDonalds happy meal as winning

Exactly. You should have the option to play High Elves (the ones who were with the Alliance since day 1) and Void Elves (Ex-Horde) both should be different allied races.

1 Like

Ah yes, good old DD.

How would this work for Vulpera?

We’re still beyond most, better but not great. We could def use more. But I can relent and say give DiD and Vulpera more first as they’re both struggling. DiD don’t even have eye options.

So kind of you. On the topic of Nightborne, here’s a discussion about the recent additions in 9.1.5, and customization in general:

1 Like

Vulpera is it’s own independent race so it would have it’s own independent slot.

They don’t lock or delete active threads that are not in violation of ToS.

2 Likes

I can’t delete my own so… idk whats up with that.

no dirty deleting.

You elves are so confusing.

BE’s were never a core Horde race. They were an expansion race. The core Horde Races are Orc, Darkspear Troll, Tauren, and Forsaken.

Imgur

1 Like

Most people aren’t here to ARGUE about things you have zero control over. It’s asinine and I see why it got derailed. If you are here to debate, that is where you went wrong. Debating people here is like hitting your head on a concrete wall…