Lock - weekend - former hardcore raider coming back for semi-hardcore fun

Hey all been away from game since cata and have been wanting to come back for some time. I’m coming back for 8.1 and hoping to find a cool group of people to raid with. I capped two days ago so my iLvl is only 342 atm but I’ll be working on it and update this if it lets me as I get that up and get more experience.

History: I have formerly raided at the top end of EQ and WoW during WOTLK and Cata. I raided as high as top 20 US but didn’t find that to be a lot of fun and had a lot more fun raiding at 75-100 previously. I realized I’d rather do more reps with people who can laugh at themselves and be more friendly/family type guild and still get stuff done.

My time frame: I have a family and a career that somewhat limits my time so these are the times where I can guarantee to make raids: Thu-Fri-Sat evening. Sat-Sunday days. I leave for work at 5PM on Sundays basically weekly so raid has to conclude for me before that time unfortunately. One important caveat. Part of my job is that I’m supposed to work a saturday every 4 weeks so keep this in mind. It has been the case that I seem to get lucky with schedules and miss this once a quarter though so if it’s a fri-saturday evening I will be 88% attendance for sure and possibly a little higher. I can technically raid every day in the morning but one other advantage to recruiting me is that I might be able to get you another high end reliable player in my brother. We’re leveling a DK and MW monk together atm which we will finish and gear after this weekend gets here and he has a lot more time to play. Also I will play a lot more than this and I may often be off on random weekday evenings for other things but those days I can guarantee play time.

Class/Spec: I tend to be willing to do whatever. I leveled as affliction on some old info and switched to demo when I realized it was better after 8.1 patch changes for raiding. I previously raided as a mage and played all 3 specs depending on fight with a high level of sufficiency. It’s my personality to strive to perform my best in every situation.

What I’m looking for: Mostly just cool people to raid with who can get content done to some degree.

My battletag: Seefourdc 1109. Happy to talk on discord if you have any questions.

Hello!

I saw you mentioned maining mage and we’d definitely be interested in adding another mage (although a lock is also fine). We are on break currently so as far as leveling and gearing goes that’s not really an issue. Our group is also willing to help rerolls out to get them into the raid environment quicker.

We’re currently on a hiatus until after the holidays but will be returning to our normal schedule after new years on Jan 2. Depending on your flexibility on time I think we could be a good option for what you’re looking for.

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 5/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed - potentially have an opening on core - please inquire if interested (Priest/Pally/Shaman/Druid preferred).

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Closed - we are willing to talk to strong melee DPS about LIMITED openings

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

I’m very very interested in talking to you. My guild is for former serious raiders who want to raid on a very limited schedule- we have one required raid night- just Sundays- and optional/alt raids Saturdays. Here is our spam:

Goonies Never Say Wipe> of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting!

We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights. Yes, that’s just ONE required raid night per week!

About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing “Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!” We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are in need of the following:

Very High- WW, Hunter, non druid/priest healer with dps OS
High- Warrior, Rogue
Medium- Ret, Enhance, Warlock, Feral

Basically we are looking for high output dps that are reliable. We are looking for people with prior raid experience who min-max, do research on their own, and put out high numbers for their class/gear level consistently.

Casuals are also always welcome.

I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

If you are interested please contact myself at Cassandrae#1741 one of my recruitment officers: Pailos (Pailos#1956) or Jacemoryl ( Jacemora#1342)

we are a really good thurs/sat/sun (weekend cutting edge guild)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Vizerath,

Not sure if you are open to horde but ours times and guild meet exactly what you described. I’ll send you a btag and throw our spam for info.

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 2/8 (15% Zek)

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Prefer ranged but we are considering all solid players

Healer -[High] Looking at all classes

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic SoZ drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

We’re looking to add some players to our rosters before next tier. I have a few guild choices, you’re welcome to look through and apply wherever. :slight_smile: Some people likely won’t be contacted until the 1st so everyone is back from holiday and done making their re-roll choices for next tier.

A link to my rosters: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

My recruitment discord if none of my guilds meet your desired schedule/progression: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

I am out until the 26th myself, but I can be reached on discord @ Sieara#6473.

Let’s talk. 3/8M team 13+ years running… frozenwing#1670. Is the btag… we run Fri/sat 7:45-11pm est. Sorry so short…I’m on mobile

Check us out Vizerath

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707