Lock / Mage / Hunter LF active guild

Hey!
Our Guild [Bold-Stormrage] may be a good fit for you.
We are looking for all types of gamers. We accommodate raiders, key runners and casual/socials.
Our guild is home to two raid teams and a coordinated Mythic+ community, but we also have an active discord where we talk about anything and everything for anyone who just wants a nice place to hang out.
Add me so we can chat!
Discord: victoriakins
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

We need all of those classes. We are AOTC focused and usually do maybe the 1st boss of mythic (we have 5 or so raiders that pug mythic raid after that).

Resurgence on Mal’Ganis. Here’s our recruit post: AOTC focused guild: [H][Mal'Ganis] <Resurgence>

Here’s my discord: thegenjuro

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are working towards AOTC looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter/Evoker

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally/Feral

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/lAL4WdDSvJW?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi Kornnix,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. Right now we are currently looking for a healer or dps, We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi