Lock LFG (AOTC) (Tichondrius)

382 lock 2/8 mythic looking for guild with better progression in current tier and looking to raid with guild next tier as well.

I can not raid Fri/Sat/Sun as I work those days and I am looking for times during the week of 9-12CST or around that.
Looking to stay on Tichondrius if possible, all my alts and such are on that server.

Hey I am from the guild [Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal we are currently 2/8M with work on Zek.

We raid from Tuesday and Wednesday from 845 - 1145 EST, and are currently looking for all roles.

You may also see more detail about our guild at WoWprogress.

Below is our contact information, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Contact Information:

GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243

Recruiter: Annemarie – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110

Hey Piash, our times fit perfectly so I thought I’d leave you our spam. Have an immediate spot for ya if it’s a good mutual fit. Hope to hear from you!

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
365+ Ilvl
25+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank:
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Elesham, Boomkin, Mage
Heals: Disc, Rdruid, Rsham
If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

M+
We are also accepting members to push mythic + keys since we only raid 2 nights a week we would like to fill our time with more players to have fun and push keys with.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 4/8M
Voice: Discord

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.
Lustratic#1862
Tiki#1909

Syntax Error on Malganis is recruiting.
We are looking for more ranged DPS anticipating Fetid Progression. I know our time-slot doesn’t match up perfectly because we do raid on Fridays but, I thought I would reach out anyway.

Schedule
Progression: Tuesday / Friday 10pm - 1am EST
(Optional) M+: Wednesday 10 30pm EST
(Optional) Heroic: Thursday 10pm EST
(Optional) D&D 5e: Saturday 8pm EST

Contact
Via Discord
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Raid Lead: Blind#8000
Wowprogress: 2/8M wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error

[H]Morning/Daytime guild LFM for 8.1

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious – Horde

[b][u]Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST (noon-3pmEST)

optional Monday heroic raid/cleanup on progression at the same times[/u][/b

8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

TOP NEEDS

ALL DPS THAT ARE 120 ARE WELCOME TO JOIN AT THIS TIME. WILL BE TRYING PEOPLE OUT IN HEROIC AND MYTHIC DEOPENIDNG ON YOUR GEAR/SKILL LVL. LOOKING TO EXPAND OUR ROSTER FOR NEXT RAID TIER. CURRENTLY ACCEPTIONG ALL DPS AND HEALS THAT ARE LOOKING TO RAID MORNINGS/DAYTIMES NEXT TIER. TANK SPOTS ARE ONLY OPEN AS BENCH SPOTS OR MYTHIC PLUS GROUPS AT THIS TIME.

GUILD INFO:

We expect anyone interested in Mythic raiding to be able to transfer over and become an active member of the guild.

This is a smaller guild. Less than 30 raiders. About 120 total counting alts and friends. We are looing to push that to 200 max for next tier.

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

[b][u]Addons to have for guild:

ANGRY ASSIGNMENTS

ASTRAL KEYS (if interested in M+ runs)[/u]

[/b]

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:

Consecrater#1492

Officers:

Scarletraven#1550

Hey there! We’re on Zul’jin, so it may not be ideal, but we could definitely use a good Warlock for our rebuild. Check out the details below and feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!

<R E L I C> Horde-Zul’jin

RAID SCHEDULE:

Main Raid: Wednesday/Thursday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

Alt/Casual Raid: Monday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

OVERVIEW:

< R E L I C > is a recently reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting for 8.1 mythic progression. Dating back to the Burning Crusade, Relic achieved multiple server first kills under the current raid/guild leader and strive to do the same during BFA and beyond. We are currently rebuilding the roster around a talented core group and recruiting all classes/specs in preparation for the upcoming tier. Relic believes in providing a fun, relaxed atmosphere in and out of raids. Building a close-knit community of friendly, skilled players with similar goals while being server-competitive is of the utmost importance to us.

Organization, accountability, and execution are the keys to raid success. Our team has a raid leader, team lead, and role leads (heals, ranged, melee) to ensure no one player bears the burden of too many roles. Our job is to provide the player with the environment and motivation to push high-end mythic content. And it is the player’s job to be on time, prepared, able to fulfill the duties of their role at a high level, and most importantly, enjoy what they do. Overall, Relic seeks dedicated players who are proactive in maximizing their potential who love this game.

Still interested? In these next few weeks before 8.1, we encourage those interested to run mythics and heroic/mythic Uldir with us. We plan on staying very active and hitting 8.1 with a full head of steam. Group dynamics are important and we do not expect people to transfer without getting to know the team. Mythic plus is always an easy way to get to know potential team members, so feel free to reach out if you would like to join us one night.

ACTIVE RECRUITMENT:

Please note that all classes/specs are needed and being considered!

TANKS: Low Priority, OS only

HEALERS: Mistweaver Monk (DPS OS)

MELEE: Windwalker Monk, Havoc Demon Hunter

RANGED: Affliction Warlock

APPLICATION:

There is no formal application process. However, we would like to have a casual conversation over discord if we haven’t gotten to know players via raid/mythics already.

Please contact MJ at VonSkyhawk#1269 for more information

[Gimmick] raids 9:30pm - 12:30pm CST and is Horde side Tichondrius. We are currently 3/8 M , we however wont be progressing more this raid tier due to a number of core raiders needing off for Holiday travels. I was already recruiting range dps when I saw your forum post, feel free to add me Rot#12864 for more information about the guild if you’re interested.

Days: T, W, TH
Times: 11PM-1:30AM CST
Prog: 3/8M, 8/8H
Realm: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde

Who Are We?
The Heartless Council is a newly formed guild of highly parsed players from a previous team that want to continue progress. We are looking for similar skilled and dedicated players to push CE in the following tier and as far as we can for current. Players should be playing at 85% or higher and be able to keep up attendance. If you do not currently have required parses and are interested then do your best to catch our eye and prove your worth.

Recruiting:
Non Priest Heals
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Demon Hunter

ALL exceptional players welcomed to apply.

Current Roster: 17 and growing quickly, looking to expand to 23-25 for mythic. & bench

Contacts:
KingDan#1509
Rivrine#1552 or Tiggerqt#5283(Discord)
Shamcron#1812 or Bonecron#4189(Discord)