Lock LF guild Mythic Raiding/Mythic Plus

Hey,

I am currently 12/12 Heroic and 2/12 Mythic. Came back to the game few months ago but I am finally at a point where can play wow again and really been enjoying it. Fast Leaner, have done almost full clears of mythic raids in past usually up to last boss. Love to learn and optimize my performance as a player.

Availability:
8pm - 1am pst Monday - Sunday

Let me know if this works or have something close to it. Might have some wiggle room on time.

Thank You,
ZenLock

add me airbourne88#1885

Hey Zen, i think we are a perfect match add me on discord or bnet we can chat!

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (4/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Monk, DH, DK,
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Boom, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 4/12 Mythic. We are accepting all classes and would like to find couple more active/consistent raiders to add to our group. We raid Tuesday & Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.

Vodex is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that’s been around since 2012. We’re a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on community and fun. Our mythic team is looking for a warlock. We’re 3/12m and currently working on Shad.

Add me on discord or bnet if you’d like to chat.

Bnet - Baconburger#11507
Discord - Baconbuns#8537

Hey Zén! Here you will find some details on my guild.

Server : Stormrage

Faction : Alliance

Raid Days : Tuesday, Wednesday

Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress:

7/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Old Content:

2/2 H C.O.S. (First day or release)
9/9 H AOTC in B.O.D.
6/9 M B.O.D.
5/8 M E.P.

GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294
RECRUITMENT OFFICER- mudaklol#1646

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come. Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side. Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company. Our goal is to push Mythic content as far as possible with the players we have. We hope you can be one of them!

Current Recruitment:

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room. We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.Any Melee or Ranged DPS All classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (2 weeks)

2 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec. Warlock, Spriest, Mage, Shaman Priority

1 Healer - -A DPS off spec is always preffered.

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not solely focused on Mythic. How ever, over time our focus has changed. We areprimarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest. We wish to build and grow together for future content. We are most importantly friends both inside and outside of the game and encourage community interaction.

I hope you consider us!

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Dark Rendezvous is a 5/12M Horde guild. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12 eastern time on Thrall.

You can add me on discord or btag:
Discord: Rue #3512
BattleTag: Zalyana#1854

Handful of Heroes US - Area 52 is a 6/12 M semi-hardcore guild that formed at the beginning of Legion, looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to properly finish off the BFA Expansion. At the moment, we’re seeking to build a core raid team and gear them, if required. In the long run, we will be seeking to push Mythic content, and attempt to fully clear. We will also continue into Shadowlands and clear end game content in the same manner. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for the Shadowlands Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday : 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Wednesday: 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M EST
Times and Days may be subject to change

Recruitment Needs:
Must be Mythic Ready (470+ ILvL/Rank 3 Essences/Lvl 15 cloak)
Although considering ALL OPTIONS

Melee DPS:
ROGUE, MONK

Ranged DPS:
FIRE MAGE, HUNTER, BOOMKIN DRUID, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN
ALL

Tanks:
PROTECTION PALADIN

Heals:
HOLY PALADIN, RESTORATION SHAMAN

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core raiders.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout Shadowlands.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. 100% commitment. This means making raids on times, not making excuses for deaths, helping others, etc.
  2. Be prepared, study fights, and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you have any other questions, please contact TheFonzii(TheFonzii#1173), and others listed below.

GM - BTAG: Kiida#11699 / Discord: Kiida#0833
DPS OFFICER - BTAG: mike#1591 / Discord: mike2087#5482
OFFICER - BTAG: Spud#1410 / Discord: Boraro#6048

Hey Zénlock! I see that you play on our server! we are looking for a warlock here is my info Professional Baddies - [A] Sargeras 5/12M
come check us out

If you haven’t found a guild yet, we’re recruiting and could use a lock!

[A][Hellscream]

We are a newly formed guild composed of veteran players and raiders looking to build ranks and momentum going into Shadowlands and beyond. If you’re looking for a chill social environment to experience the best the game has to offer, this could be the place for you! We’re ‘casually hardcore’ we like to kick butt and take names, but we also understand that every now and then real life will get in the way and you’ll need to take care of that. We are looking for players of all experience levels to build out our roster and finish out BfA and get a strong start in Shadowlands. Don’t worry if you’re new to the game, we’re happy to help and teach for those of you looking to either dip your toes (or heck dive right in!) to end game content. Progression raiding (Mostly Heroic for now), M+, fun runs of old content and tons of terrible jokes, we’ve got it all! Raid nights Tues 7-10pm Server (Central Time) and Saturday 6-10pm.

Thanks so much for reading!

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out on discord or in game!

In game Message: Cyntarlis-Hellscream

Btag: LourzLegend#1834; Discord: Louredith #6421

Hey there, zenlock!! We are looking for more to cont. our journey in into mythic! We are currently 12/12H but will be pushing into mythic soon! We could use more range dps!!

Hey Fenrirulv,

Thank you for your response.

Your guild and atmosphere sounds like a great fit. I would love a trial run but will have to think about switching over to horde. Will be switching before next expansion but just need to think about the cost at this point in time.

Thanks again for your response I will be reaching out soon.

-Zenlock

1 Like

Hey what’s up Zenlock. I see that you came back a few months ago, if you are interested in raiding and still neeed a guild, my info will be below
Battletag: Cristian#14424
Discord: Peq#5932

come get into mythic
Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hello. We are interested in speaking with you. Please check us out at [H] <Unsalted> 12/12H,6/12M 830pm-1130pm EST 2DAY LFM

Feel free to hit me up

Evolution of Chaos is a tight nit group of friends with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 8/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.
Mythic ready Lock/ Fire Mage desired

msg me Melo#11244

Hello, we are recruiting. In case you decide to join the Horde side:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]