Location of the Parting Glass

Ppl on the forums keep saying that ppl spend 90% of their time there, but that’s just not true at all. Ppl use the Roasted Ram Inn. The Parting Glass is actually in the Bronze Enclave.

1 Like

Assuming you have TomTom add-on, in Valdrakken, type “/way 76 45”
…it’s just up the steps and to the left from the Innovation Engine titan that gave S1 sparks (in “The Bronze Enclave” area on the Valdrakken map).

1 Like

3 Likes

Many people on the forums tend to be know-it-alls who enjoy belittling others & trying their best to de-validate others, even when it’s with false ‘facts’ and merely conjecture.

• For seeking in-game knowledge, I’d advise using WoWhead as it usually has up-to-date information & is helpful for locating things – Comments on WoWhead are also sometimes able to provide useful information to the subject you’re upon too. :slight_smile:

As for the location of ‘The Parting Glass’ — As Zenli put per above, is the location. The door-entrance to the inn is south-east of the marker though. :yum:

What? I have never heard this?

Okay, I just did a search. The only 5 threads I see talk about buying bullion gear from the vendor there. Nothing about people spending 90% of their time there.