Local Time display on Mini Map

Does it need to be suggested? :thinking:

that would imply that gamers lose track of time while playing and need something to give them a quick reminder :wink:

Maybe their on a server that’s in a different time zone.
Of course they probably have a time piece besides their PC to look at but if your playing glancing at a clock on the screen is easier.
Wanting to know the current time may be important.

If only there were other ways to tell what your local time is.

2 Likes

Don’t you guys have phones???

ducks

7 Likes

That thing has been there since BC - get over yourself.

Play windowed mode and use pc clock, time right on screen at all times, problems solved :slight_smile:

Well its a good thing this is classic then!

HURRRRRRRRRLOOKATME#NOCHANGES

2 Likes

I don’t want to, it looks horrible.

Doesn’t matter either way. Will be an addon to add or remove it.

I play Windowed Fullscreen mode and just mash the Windows key.

Brings up the start menu and task bar which has local time on it at bottom right.

Also Titan has a Classic version which you can config to show local time

No, a genuine classic WoW experience needs to cause players to lose their jobs due to lost track of time.

Everybody knows that.

1 Like

If you’re that bad at time management, you probably don’t have a job anyway. More time for WoW!

But to stay on topic; what does mousing over the day/night icon on the mini map show? Just server time? I feel like I had an addon in Vanilla which displayed the time at some point… maybe something for titan panel or CT mod.

#nochanges buy a watch

Why do you care about time in WoW:Classic? Odds are you will lose your job, wife and family to it, so who cares?

This was one of the things I could have sworn was back in vanilla. If it were added in BC I could see how I would have thought that. I’m sure there will be mods to this though and I’d be fine with that.

Ayyyyyyyyy

Hahaha, I couldn’t help myself! :smile:

1 Like

Two words. Titan Panel.