Loading issues

Hello,

Recently, last few weeks, I’ve started to have very long load times in Retail. Takes up to 3 minutes to load into the game. When I finally load in I cant do anything. If I mount my character disappears, apparently I can move around because when I dismount ill be in a different location. If i try to open my bags, LFG or any other menu its not loaded in properly.

It takes a few minutes for this to fix itself but it occurs any time I log in, change zones, go into a dungeon etc.

My specs are above the recommended (16gb ram, gtx 1060 etc) and i can play higher end games with no issues. Classic also works fine.

Any ideas how to fix this? Its not game breaking but has become very annoying.

I’m getting the same issues. When I open the map, it takes a minute to load in. If I go to Legion Dalaran, I’m stuck in limbo for a solid minute or two. The World textures load slowly, having people floating until everything renders in. I just started playing the game again. Is there any fix for this in sight?

1 Like

I also am having the same issue. It’s to the point that I have been killed while waiting for the game to load and render.

1 Like