Live Developer Q&A Friday, December 14 – Submit Your Questions

Is the design team satisfied with the state of tanking in BFA? Do you feel that your goal of making the healer more responsible for healing the tank is working the way you intended?

Are the Mythic + tuning changes, which mind you all undocumented so far, intentional?

If so why make all these balance changes undocumented. It’s really disrespectful to your playerbase as a whole and no one in my groups want to even play as the dungeon balance and tank damage is so out of sorts it’s not even fun anymore.

Got a simple question for you:

Why does my faction feel so empty? Talk about faction balance and populations in end-game activities. Horde dominate every single leaderboard. What are the populations of raiders above LFR, M+ players, and PvPers like?

There’s 3 left out of the 9 she originally started out with.

1 Like

No, never ask to scrap content. We miss out on major chunks that leave lasting marks on this game, ala WoD.

Will the RP community ever get their addon called Cross RP back or something of the sorts?

This addon is one of the few things keeping people subscribed, so either an implement or recovery of it will be highly appreciated.

Patch 8.1 and Cross RP

8 Likes

Post made my day, +100 internets to you sir

Would be nice to implement the same concept for severely gimped/unfinished/poorly tuned classes. My sub should be discounted based on my spec representation in competitive M+ - which means I only have to pay 60c per month :slight_smile:

1 Like

What plans do you have to prevent players from “Sharding” while in Warmode when they get into PVP combat. Every day it seems that more and more players run Warmode for the benefits but the moment they are loosing a fight (instigated with friends or not) they click a button (Farming addons/etc) and no longer take damage while they transverse into another shard? An easy fix would be to prevent sharding while in any combat, but it is heavily abused in its current form - Reward minus the risk.

Why do you hate feral druids so much?

1 Like

Can we scale back the HP of the base world enemies?
I’d like to come out of a mythic+ and feel my new found power and strength. I just want to kill a random base deer and notice my power somewhere without having to go back to legion to notice anything.

When will you guys actually answer questions on the forums? we used to have an answer within 1-2 days with a blue post , now it’s dead silence since BFA came out and you keep shoveling out patches with absolutely no fixes to actual class balance or glitches that we POST on the forums…

3 Likes

Scribes have mass milling. Why dont jewlcrafters have mass prospecting? Its realy time consuming having to keep clicking your ore stacks.

2 Likes

Hey, its her question let her ask it.

Just ignore him you have every right to ask a question you feel strongly about.

1 Like

Will Griftah make a return with his Amazing Amulets in BFA? I’m pretty sure these Kul’Tirans have deeper pockets than a few silver.

1 Like

I am one of the few still enjoying BFA for some parts however I see many issues and particularly community issues that could be avoided with more transparent communication and less trying to band aid issues that tbh suggests community is stupid. Most peeps will respect more of honest communication even if its not the best news as long as they know they are being listened to and feed back is taken on board. Maybe utilize useful tools like popular streamers?

Will we be seeing more of the Sethrak and San’layn story?

2 Likes

When will we be able to play as Zandalari and Kul’Tirans? Can you speed this process up please.

Will you expand the glyph system so that we may customise our abilities more?

I feel as if you guys have backtracked in BFA, the artifact weapon and class halls were AMAZING! Also what plans do you have for more character customization options? The allied races were a great idea too.

2 Likes

Will you ever actually listen to player feedback that isn’t patting you on the back or will you continue to just do what your investors say to do and make the game worse and worse with every ‘content’ patch you add?

1 Like