Live Developer Q&A - Ask Questions Here!

I recently bought BFA and I was having a lot of fun in the leveling content. It seems like the major gameplay systems are designed to set up a commitment to a grind, but the pinnacle of that grind does not amount to a reward which reflects an accomplishment. The grind becomes less and less fun and I am logging in for a commitment to a grind instead of fun. Do you have any notions to change the paradigm of game design, in future development, to address this state of things?

2 Likes

Are you ever going to stop with the pathfinder way of getting flying unlocked? This expansion has been out long enough to have flying but we still have to wait for pathfinder part two to get it. Which is in 8.2 that is months away. I just feel like its been way to long. Please make it available sooner in the future. Especially if you stand by the pathfinder achievs.

5 Likes

Is not the same, the distance between Magni Encampment in Silithus, and Ramkahen in Uldum is still great and you have to flight there yourself. I’m asking to make the flying taxis faster, in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms they go at 430% speed, while in Legion zones and Bfa zones they speed up to 700% speed. I believe if the taxis are faster people would complain less. Also they could put a flight post in CoT.

3 Likes

Can I please get some cosmetic hats for my cat form?

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on server merges? Even some of the larger servers feel like ghost towns.

1 Like

How many more allied races are planned? If there are more will they be more interesting then what we got?

1 Like

Only with Festermight.

Any plans on rolling back the silent change to the acquisition of “Titan Residuum” from scrapping / dis-enchanting from rare quality azerite armor with item level 340 an above? currently the only pieces that generate “Titan Residuum” are power up emissary quest rewards an any pieces from mythic dungeons or normal raids an above. not everyone raids or run mythic dungeons. an WQ azerite gear rewards are meaningless as a means of accumulating “TR” towards that piece you want from the vendor. an the “TR” cost on pieces from the vendor are very inconsistent with the select pieces at over 4 times the cost of the random tokens. Ion said they were supposed to be only at a 3x factor per tier as he described in his post below

cost should be as follows: (based on a 3x per tier)

• 385 token - 165 (base)
  • 400 token - 495 (3xbase)
  • 415 random token - 1485 (3x400 token)
  • 415 select token - 4455 (3x415 random token)

Garrisons were cool, but they isolated players and made the world feel less alive. Order halls were cool but didn’t really give us a feeling of owning something. What would the consequence be of creating a space for guilds to meet and interact with each other that they can feel belongs to them? This could easily be an instanced area or something of that nature within a city or zone. It could even be a zeppelin for the horde or a ship for the alliance. Any thoughts on this?

3 Likes

Any plans on expanding the phasing you implemented around the follower mission tables on the ships to things like the Timewalking areas and the holiday event areas as well as the warfront, expedition tables?

Also any plans on making 1 of the vendors around the expedition tables a repair vendor?

1 Like

You are not alone. Pandaren are wonderful.

Starting off in an expansion, regular mythic dungeons are very challenging and rewarding, but as people gear up and move far into mythic plus, regular mythics become very simple. Have you considered moving regular mythics into the dungeon finder tool once they have diminished enough in difficulty (with an ilvl req that is).

1 Like

Are there any plans to fix the mess of a timeline that is lower level questing?

2 Likes

so far BfA has been nothing more than a downgraded legion, will the expansion ever develop its own identity or are we just going to be forced to continue playing this off brand legion that’s missing half the pieces for 2 more years?

2 Likes

The Q and A was going on as you asked this and is almost over.

Where is the VoD or Youtube copy?

Not seen suggestion forums.
I’d made a post here about apostrophes before the ARs were released just recently, was a little of a short notice, but it is something that needs to change.

I edited it a bit to better include spaces and dashes.
Come to think of it, I am on an RP server too!

3 Likes