Literally how hard is it

ah, that may be. official channels go to caps(first letters of words i mean) and i never use caps as you can see so its obvious that its an official channel.

1 Like

I’ve been using the LFG channel but I do get the frustration. Sometimes it feels like it’s impossible to find groups for Stratholme UD.

But it’ll still be a no change from me.

No!

Literally? A person would have to be aware that either exists. If not, it’s difficult to the point of being impossible.

Yes Blizzard could, but they aren’t ever going to.

Blizz said they’re actively seeking to shut this down as it’s not in the spirit of classic. So I’d say it’s days are numbered.

Not going to go find the blue quote, so you’ll have to take my word for it.

Edit: I changed my mind.

I don’t use addons.

We’ll see.

0/10

Title was very misleading.

2 Likes

Also try joining /World which most servers have. It’s a player created channel that broadcasts everywhere.

Unfortunately, There are some servers that have players(usually guilded) that take over the channel and have admin rights that ban players that don’t do something to keep themselves allowed to stay in the channel. I have heard these players have actually tried to charge them like 50g a week to use the channel. Ridiculous

World chat on my server was more or less destroyed by moderation abuse, unfortunately.

This blue quote was in reference to the automated parts of the addon…which were then removed. As is, ClassicLFG receives constant updates and is not breaking any rules. It’s just an interface to see groups posted/people looking. The equivalent to the lfg channel with visual organization.

It’s because people have been asking for Classic for 15 years and they don’t want people who started on later expansions messing up the game with needless QoL improvements that lessen what Classic/Vanilla are.

In my server /world its a hub of people joining and then leaving. Consolidating everything on /LookingForGroup is the best thing to do.

You’re right, OP. Much easier to just never do dungeons. I won’t have to run into people like you who are always in a bad mood.

Wait a second. There is a LFG channel? Does each and every server use exactly the same one?

There’s a Looking For Group channel on every server. However, there are also other user-made channels.

you just advocated the LFG addon!!!

Yes, lookingforgroup is an official channel on every server. It is just off by default since you dont want noobs chat getting spammed with LFG Stratholm, and nothing ever tells you that you should turn it on