List of found bugs in 10.0 so far

This list is for bugs not “I don’t like this” so lets try and keep it on track and make it easy to put everything in one place for the devs to ignore “sorry been playing ww to much couldn’t help but jab”

The biggest game breaking bug is raid frames. when using use raid style frames in party it bugs out in arena and doesn’t show anything. You need to disable to this option to see your party members.

You cant easily switch show raid frames on or off with out going into edit mode unless you are in a 10+ raid

The new game client doesn’t detect if audio on your computer switch’s nor does it show all the audio output options in the menu. If you switch from headphones to speakers for example you must 100% close and reopen the game

There are more but cant remember them at this time

1 Like

I mean list them here if you want to but make sure that you’re also submitting bug reports in game if you actually want them to get fixed.

4 Likes

It is impossible to remove buffs (Either own or toys) by using the right click even though I only use Elvui and WA

Works fine base game, but my wife can’t and uses elv, so i’m going to go with it’s probably elv.

Literally just sat there and removed buffs on my char

Do you use Elvui? maybe its a bug with elvui, i dont know at this moment

I did just say my wife has the same issue using Elv and I don’t not using Elv so it’s likely an Elvui issue.

1 Like

F for me then, i guess its time to remove elvui and check, thx for the answer

May help if you made this in the bug report forum.

I was in the beta for a few months and did submit there as well. Im trying to list things on twitter wow forums and in game so we can get them fixed on Tuesday hopefully

It’s not like they’re just sitting there not fixing them on purpose.

Some bugs are harder than others, some bugs are more important than others.

Easy to fix and gamebreaking bugs generally go first and others take a back seat even if they might seem important to you or another person.

raid frames not working is game breaking to healers. They did know about this bug for months so… I know they have a heavy workload for the amount of devs left working on this game but it still needs to be fixed asap. The videos and streamers are already talking about how many bugs the pre patch launched with and with the average gamer they wont wait long for a fix before moving on. I want this expansion to be good and the base really is good

trying to only report bugs in base game with no add ons at this point. From a dev perspective they will just say its the add ons fault which most of the time is true

its a ghost town there

Sometimes though they can be game breaking and also very hard to fix.

Also, lot of arena players probably dont use base frames honestly

they actually do. All healers do. lets try and keep this thread for reporting other bugs so it doesn’t get off topic in a debate the doesn’t bring anything new

Press X to doubt. I use Aptechka for frames.

And this is a discussion forum, bug reports are elswhere.

At least they fixed the one where if you didn’t disable all addons you had a giant dead zone in the middle of the screen that made it impossible to disable addons within the game.

I’ll add that sometimes talents get bugged out permanently for whatever reason. Whenever I try to change talents on my unholy dk it puts up the ‘Unable to change talent.’ message. The funny part is when I switch to blood, it works completely fine.

Here is Blizzards list of known issues and their status