List of features in WoW that make the world feel smaller (Reddit xPost)

Continuing the discussion from Rearranging and Removing Portals:

Not My Reddit Post

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ayeyhu/list_of_features_in_wow_that_make_the_world_feel/

One of the top reddit posts right now. Edited out the ones that were literally just meant as a joke (AKA removing classes because of PvP) and renumbered them (as well edited out the language not allowed on the WoW forums). But it brings to light the fact that Blizzard is extremely hypocritical in what they do.

Removing portals such as Dalaran Crater, which Alliance need to have easy access to Northern Eastern Kingdoms, or Caverns of Time, which people need to have quick access to quite a few raids, etc. but then leave in things like the Dreamway teleport which gives druids access to 5 extra portals 11 other classes don’t have, etc.

Fact of the matter is, the post makes good points. I would post this as a reply to the original thread, but I figured making it a linked post would be better, because quite frankly, any post in that thread gets lost, and this isn’t just about the removal of the portals, but rather, why Blizzard decided removing those portals were fine, but leaving in everything in this thread was fine.

2 Likes

Well at least Priests are off the hook. We don’t get anything neat like that!

A lot of classes don’t. It’s mostly just druids and mages.