Lirath Windrunner

All the Windrunners are returning in midnight. I’m just now learning about Lirath Windrunner. He was (basically) a bard??? Yea let’s go ahead and bring him back along with bard as the new class :face_with_peeking_eye:

How are they gonna bring him back?? Idk make it like the song of Azeroth called him to life and now he’s gonna teach people how to be a radiant bard :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

no more windrunners please can we have a break from that light forsaken family

Bard would be neat, though!

4 Likes

We will bring back Lirath Windrunner, and as a bard and a Windrunner, he’ll hit up every human woman in SW.

4 Likes

I’m more interested in Sylvos Windrunner, the random Blood Mage from WC3.

3 Likes

The only reason most people know about the windrunner sisters (aside from sylvanas) is because an author decided to make one the waifu for their self insert.

So we’ll get him when someone decides that they want a Husbando.

4 Likes

First ever support class (Augvoker) has proven nearly impossible to balance. Why would they add another?

2 Likes

yes all the windrunners., all seven of them. dibs on green and gold alleria.

2 Likes

Just make Bard a heal/dps class. Trying another support class would be bad, and just make Aug a tank spec while they are at it.

3 Likes

You might want to sit down for this… But one area you’ll be looking at has you learning about their history… And they’re going to play a part in the story.

3 Likes

Are you serious?
Aren’t we sick of the annoying Windrunner family?

World of Windrunner/Wrynn…

2 Likes

This meme needs to die

3 Likes

That wouldn’t make any sense. He’s a musician and has no ties to the world soul, and he’s dead.

One theory I like is that Dagran is the one who will teach us about radiant song bard. His granddad was magni, and he also played a part in learning about the titans in TWW and getting us the belt.

There’s a good chance he also has a connection to azeroth like magni does.

1 Like

a super tank spec.

1 Like

He’s long dead. Some characters should stay that way. Seems like from what they were describing that it’ll only be that Windrunner Spire dungeon and it’s all memories.

Except for Alleria, who I’ll have to quest with some more instead of Blood Elves themselves. I really wish they’d get rid of the rest of the Windrunners.

2 Likes

No thank you i enjoy the support class, have a wonderful day!

2 Likes
2 Likes

If we never deal with a windrunners again it’ll still be too soon

3 Likes

I mean, yeah.

But the three are enough.

I’ll settle with them not hounding me and ordering me to do things.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sylvanas made some friends while she was clearing out the Maw. She is good at collecting subordinates.

I could see Sylvanas meeting Lirath in the Shadowlands, and having him be a part of her retinue when she makes her return.

I could see her getting new bodies for Nathanos and Lirath by way of Maldraxus, and coming back to Azeroth with them to save Silvermoon or something.

2 Likes

1 Like