I knew the bois had it. Les goooo

13 Likes

What about Solid and Gas?

8 Likes

Gratz!
/10 char

1 Like

The raid nerfs are gunna be fast this season

At least the 90k people watching Max’s stream alone and the dozens if not hundreds of people who made it possible

Stop being a crab apple

10 Likes

Congratz Liquid!!!

1 Like

Didnt watch this time around except for some neltharion and sarkareth pulls… Seems that echo and them were close. Glad the north american bros got it. And nice to see method improving with new team plus new teams coming in that did really well. Grats to them.

3 Likes

Heck yeah! Finally a US Guild gets #1. been awhile. Congrats Liquid and well deserved!

Obviously you do since you posted here. No need to be Sour Grapes.

5 Likes

Grats to Liquid!

Then why post in a thread about it? Just seems stupid.

2 Likes

The only disease here is your attitude.

11 Likes

Yay go Liquid!

3 Likes

Back on top, watching Maxs reaction made me smile.

2 Likes

I guess they decided not to stream it live last night just to get a feel of the fight and don’t let other team know there strat, call it a night early and decide to raid to early this morning.

Make sense. So Echo can’t see the strat and try to get ahead while liquid is asleep.

Or it could be blizzard is making this tier easy on purpose since is summer and launch of D4 is coming up. They want people to play D4 as well. Usually there is people playing WoW during summer and S2 is when people take a break.

Great now we don’t have to hear about these no lifers for the next 6 months

2 Likes

YAY!!! SO HAPPY!

congrats to Liquid, well deserved!

1 Like

I keep getting confused, is it Liquid or Ocelot?

1 Like

Team Gas didn’t eat enough beans.

1 Like

2 Likes

So much pure hatred for people playing games with their buds.

Seek help

1 Like

you didnt have to click on the post if you didnt care but you do care so here we are

2 Likes