Lions Share [Monthly RP Event]

Do you struggle with food insecurity? Are you living on the move and miss a good, home cooked meal? Would you like to try foods from different cultures? The Servitors of Lothar are handing out a free dinner on the first Saturday of every month and everyone is welcome!

Upcoming month’s featured culture is: Orcish

Upcoming month’s date: March 7th

The next month’s date is: April 4th

What it is:
A once a month free meal handed out by the Servitors of Lothar. We’ll be rotating through foods from various Azerothian and beyond cultures, so every month’s fare will be different! All of it is either cooked by our own members or, in the case of Horde cuisine, sourced from authentic chefs.

When it is:
Every first Saturday of the month, starting at 6pm server time and running until around 7:30pm. It’s first come, first serve, so please form a line and we’ll get to you as you come!

Where it is:
We’re starting off in Stormwind at the northern end of Lion’s Rest, with the potential to move to other Alliance capitals or to a more neutrally accessible area in the future. We’ll announce if our location changes.

Who it’s for:
Everyone who can make it! For now, due to location, it’s limited to members of the Alliance, or Horde with very good disguises.

Want more info? Whisper or mail one of our officers! Ingame names are: Brommidor, Mindspanner, Roiya, Jocastia, Megavox.

We hope to see you there!

4 Likes

Lion’s Share is tomorrow! Come on by!

Times of war require acts of kindness. We hope to see you there!

This is tonight y’all! Come enjoy some home made kaldorei food courtesy of Roiya!

Hey, we’re live in Stormwind right now! Come down for some free eats.

This is coming up! This time with dwarf food!

This is tonight! Come have some dwarven food!

I look forward to it!

Hi. Let your guild know it was a fun event to RP with. I look forward to dinner again next month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tomorrow! Come get draenei food!

1 Like

This month’s theme is Kul Tiran food!

Hope you like fish! Because there’s fish.

Just, a RIDICULOUS amount of fish.

Right now! Get ya food! We’re trying out a new spot - northern end of Lion’s Rest. Look for the red tabards!

will be out and about tomorrow for our monthly Lion’s Share. Come for the food, stay for the RP!

This month’s food will be Pandaren themed! So if stop on by if you’ve always wanted to try some fantastic Pandaren cuisine!

Hello Mindspanner! I have put your event up on the event calendar and set it to repeat on the first Saturday of the month - I hope you don’t mind. It’s a tool I created a while ago to help folks find events easier and to help us event runners to coordinate. I hope you find it useful!

If you don’t want your event on there let me know. Good luck with your event!

1 Like

Tonight! Catered by a real tauren! A big thanks to Teka for meeting with us, too!

1 Like

This is happening tonight at 6pm server! 30 minutes from now!

Look for us outside the Lions Rest and join to try this months Forsaken cuisine!

Taking a break from working through Horde races to host a Pilgrim’s Bounty feast this Saturday! Get your mashed potatoes and turkey!

This Saturday! Goblin food will be served for whoever wants a free meal!

Very soon! Come get your free dinner!