Lionheart (AU) Season of Mastery Realm

This is the only way. Completely destroy their account. Minimum 6 month ban but Perma preferred

1 Like

LOL

I love how people throw the word lawsuit around. No one is going to court over $25.

4 Likes

Another lie. Keep trying.

2 Likes

They are refunding the money and rolling back toons. Just got the email.

1 Like

You can go to any US PvE

All those attorneys and court fees over 25$? Blizzard could bankrupt a regular joe before they’d ever have to settle.

5 Likes

Please also look into all the players that used the automated “I transferred to the wrong server” feature to transfer from Lionheart to the other SoM servers, lots of exploiters used that to move stuff over to other realms as well.

3 Likes

Take the dragon kiters with them!

purchasing a transfer service is nothing like theft m8

1 Like

I hope they all get a refund and also perma banned right after.

4 Likes

They most likely purchased them with stolen CCs.

well that’s a horse of a different color!

Lets not just make stuff up for no reason with absolutely 0 evidence, lmao. You psycho.

1 Like

You just made something up assuming He was a Psycho. Maybe he’s a saint or a striper, can you Prove it FOX?!

2 Likes

Gonna have to call BS on this one.

1. The guy rolling on the US PvP mega server in Classic probably isn’t going to choose the super low-pop Oceanic PvE realm in SoM.
  2. Characters transferring doesn’t automatically open the AQ gates so no one was running AQ20.
1 Like

why not both?

Dragon kiters should be commended and given a title.

I want to see battle net accounts banned.

Everyone involved in this exploit knew what they were doing. Please this time be a serious company for once.

2 Likes

Yeah. “Griefer” and banned until next season.

1 Like

I’m thinking Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer would take up this case.

1 Like