<Lionheart>|Alliance|Whitemane-PVP|Semi-Hardcore|Tues/Fri/Sun 6 PM - 9 PM PST

LETS GO. I feel like classic is sitting next to a black hole. Time has stopped it seems. Can’t wait.

Good group of people so far. Come join the family.

4 Likes

Is it Monday-funday yet?

4 Likes

5 more days Phirt

3 Likes

IT’S THE FINAL COUNT DOWN! the anticipation is overwhelming

4 Likes

We’ll make it, just a little bit longer!

3 Likes

the only thing i want for my birthday is for more people to join us!

4 Likes

(insert overly positive message)

4 Likes

Lionheart is still seeking 1 Mage, 1 Warlock, 2 Warriors, 2 Rogues, and 1 Holy Priest! Get those apps in :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello!

Pretty interested in joining your guild. I’m rolling a Mage.

Battlenet is Vexilari#1797
Discord is Vex#3957

3 Likes

Come get some of this BREAD while you still can :point_right: :sunglasses: :point_right:

3 Likes

5 days left, we got a few spots still open!

3 Likes

My excitement is growing, and so is the guild! :slight_smile: I think that if you are still looking for a solid, dedicated place to consider setting roots down - this is it. Take a look at the website and come on by!

Special bonus points for my sisters in arms that will join me in the masochist journey of DPS casting (mage/warlock)

blessed.

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late, I just added you!

3 Likes

Still would love to find some warriors and rogues too! Sneaky boys are hard to find, and WTB Nelf/Dwarf warriors for diversity.

3 Likes

I know you Fury bois are out there, aren’t there any horsemen you wanna dunk? Come do it with ya boy Darkness :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Joined these guys tonight, and needless to say I am ecstatic. Solid group of people, are genuine, and focused on building a supportive and fun team.

Soon to be priest reporting in. Rogues and warriors where you at? We need you! <3

3 Likes

Mad Max: Fury Warrior - need to see this movie twice

2 Likes

Super excited to be apart of this group! With dedicated leaders and active members, you defiantly want to check out what this guild has to offer (Talking to you especially rouges and warriors).

1 Like

72 hours remain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccmgFo5c7Ug

Seeking those who believe in the value of farming Jed Runewalker.